10

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖊𝖓:

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖊𝖓:

"That was really fun!" You smiled. The prince felt his heart beating fast whenever you smile at him. "(Y/N)! We have to go. There's some stuff we have to do" Jimin shouts. "I have to go now. Thanks for coming with me on the ride" you said and rush over to Jimin. The crowned prince watched you smile brightly at your best friend. He hated it. "Someone seems jealous" Prince Jungwoo whispers into his brother's ear. The oldest prince's cheeks warm up and he looks over at his brother. "If you like her so badly just ask her out already. You're Prince Jungkook of Busan. There's no way she is going to say no" Prince Jungwoo said. "How can I if she's always with Jimin?" Jungkook asked, making Jungwoo sigh.

"You're a real idiot when it comes to love. Tomorrow, come over to the school. (Y/N) will be here to do some paperwork. Alone. You ask her out and take her somewhere romantic. Got it?" Jungwoo asked. "Why are you helping me?" Jungkook asked. "Because dear brother, it's so sad to watch you suffer. Now go have fun with your friends" Jungwoo pushes his older brother towards the direction of where his friends were. Once Jungkook was gone, Jungwoo receives a message.

unknown number:
got eyes on the girl

jungwoo:
good

jungwoo:
make sure park jimin doesn't do anything stupid

jungwoo:
this is the future queen of seoul who we are protecting so don't mess up

-

You sighed loudly as you fill out all the papers you have to turn in by tomorrow. Jimin said he will finish whatever you can't do. He was on a flight to Japan with his mother for business but he said he would be back later tonight. "I really hate doing paperwork" you complained. A loud knock was heard on the door. You got open from your chair and walked over to the door. Your eyes widened when you opened it to see Jungkook. "J-Jungkook...what are you doing here?" You asked, surprise to see him. "I was told you were going to be here alone stuck with paperwork so I thought I would come and help" he smiles. "You really didn't need to! I can handle it myself" you shake your head yet he grabs your hands which shocked you. "Not to long ago, I swore heard you complain on how much you hate doing paperwork" Prince Jungkook smirks, making you blush. "You got me!" You said moving aside to let him inside the office.

"Since you have been here all morning, I think you deserve a break. I had asked the chef at the palace to make us something. I hope you like it" he said as he places down a picnic basket on an empty table. "Wow! It smells so delicious!" You smiled brightly. His cheeks warmed up and he felt his heart beat fast. 'Damn..I must really like her' he said to himself. You noticed him about to open the basket and you quickly stopped him by grabbing his wrist. His brown eyes stares deeply into yours. The prince could feel his heart exploding in any minute. "I know the perfect spot for us to have our picnic but you gotta promise me not to tell no one? Even Jimin doesn't know about it" you said with a wink. The boy was too stunned to speak and nodded. You grabbed the basket with your free hand and dragged him with you.

Prince Jungkook couldn't help but to be happy with the fact that you are taking him to place that is special to you and the fact that Jimin doesn't even know makes it extra special for him. Jungkook couldn't even believe you were holding his hand. He really likes the way your touches makes him weak and shy. His cheeks warm up when he starts to think how he would react if he was under you. 'Snap out of it! You aren't even dating her! You shouldn't think about that yet!' he shakes his head and looks forward to see you with a smile. 'I wish I could make you smile everyday. I don't know when or how it happened but I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. I get lost whenever I see you smile or hear your voice. I always want to be with you. I know you know we have a special connection yet my heart is dying to hear those words but you don't say a word. When will you realize?'

Soon the two of you arrived at your special place which was an empty room that no one uses so you decided to make it yours. You had brought things to make it comfortable. "Wow!" His eyes sparkled. You smiled and stood in front of him. "I know, right? This is where I go when I went to get away from anyone. Come on, take a seat" you said as you jump onto a bean-bag chair. He smiles and sits beside you. "Where's Jimin? I mean he's always by your side so I was surprised to see you alone" Prince Jungkook asked. "Oh, he had to go to Japan for some business reason. He said he will come back later tonight" you answered. "Can I ask you something?" the prince asked. "Sure. Ask away" you said. "Do you perhaps have a crush on Jimin" he asked, making your eyes widen.

"What makes you think that?" You asked. "As I said, the two of you are always close so many people assume you two are together" Jungkook said. "To answer your question, no I don't have a crush on Jimin. He and I are just friends. He is the son of a CEO and model and I'm just a commoner. I bet he's gonna get married to a beautiful business woman when he's older" you said. "Just became you're a commoner doesn't mean anything" Prince Jungkook said. "Do you honestly think your parents, the king and queen, would let you marry a commoner?" You asked. "Yes" he answered. "My parents don't care what status my future lover is. As long as we are happy, they will be too" Prince Jungkook said, staring deeply into your eyes. Shivers went down your spine. It was as if his words were meant for you.

"Do you want to come to my place after this?"