4.5 | In the middle pt.2

"Youre our boss?" Rafe says shocked. "Yeah you got a problem with that?" Cleo asked. "No ma'am."

"Ok but why did you go through all this trouble of knocking us out and shit when we could have just met on the Mainland like you wanted in the first place." JJ said, trying to get out of the ropes and tape.

"I got lazy and didn't want to travel that far so I made you come here instead," Cleo says motioning for the men to untie the three.

Finally being set free, Rafe and JJ move their arms and legs while Sofia just sits there and stares at Cleo.

"Yo girlie," Cleo snaps her fingers at Sofia. "You awake in there?"

"I'm fine I just zoned out," Sofia says, going to stretch as well. After finding out everything they needed to know about their next mission, they part ways and go back to the airport and get back on the plan.

__________

SOFIA'S POV:

Going to the bathroom, I finally get to pull out the note that Caleb gave me before he you know... died. Oops. Unfolding it, I began to read.

Dear my love,

I hope you know I miss you every single day and that once this is all over we can finally be together. Keep stringing them along and everything should go according to plan. Just text me when you want her gone so we can get through the next one.

Our second is already waiting to go into action. Don't forget I am keeping tabs on you 24/7 so be careful what you do my love. I know you and JJ have a thing going on but let's hope he doesn't find out about us ;).

I don't think this mission will be done before school starts so make sure you three work your ass off to get rid of as many as you can before then.

Until we meet again my love <3

Sencerly,
Yours

Reading the note put uneasiness to my stomach but that is something I could focus on later. Right now I need to focus on when to get rid of this bitch. No scratch that, bitches.
I also kinda forgot me and JJ are getting married after this so we shall see how this goes.

Pray for me.

__________

MONDAY MORNING

JJ'S POV:

"Good morning," I say, rolling over to pepper kisses all over Sofia's face. Giggling, she rolls over so I'm now on top of her, grinning like a fool because soon she will be my wife.

"Hi almost husband," she says, wrapping her arms around my neck and starting to me deeply. Pulling away with a long lasting smile, we stayed cuddled in bed for at least an hour and finally decided it was time to back and get ready.

Rafe already has the plane set so all we need to do is text him and we're good to go. The only problem we still have is telling John B and Pope we are leaving for a while. They are still shaken up about everything and I don't blame them.

It hasn't even been a month since everything has happened. We also have been distancing ourselves which might cause suspicion soon, but I can bring that up to Sof and Rafe another time.

Right now all I want to worry about is getting married to the love of my life and getting out of here as soon as we are done.

Just a few more people. I think to myself and hope that it's true. No matter how many times you do this it never gets easier.

__________

TUESDAY AFTERNOON

Finally at the altar, JJ and Sofia stood face to face looking at each other with so much love. Or maybe one sided love.

"Do you Sofia Flores, take JJ Maybank, to be your lawfually wedded husband?" the Elvis impersonator says. "I do."

"And do you, JJ Maybank, take Sofia Flores, to be your lawually wedded wife?" "I do." JJ says, slipping the ring on her finger.

"By the power invested in me. You may now kiss the bride," the impersonator says, as Sofia and JJ share a kiss.

As someone once said, "Life went on, but it was never the same again."

That was true for these love birds here. After this point, everything will change right before their very eyes. The drama surrounding the two, the killing of the town, the loss of friends.
Nobody knew things could get worse. But the worst part is, everything changed because of a text that was shown to the entire town.

SOFIA: i didnt mean to kill caleb btw

XXX-XXX-XXXX: I know don't worry my love. I'll make sure it gets cleaned up.

SOFIA: u sure nobody will know?

XXX-XXX-XXXX: Have I ever gotten you caught when the bafoons you work with mess up?

SOFIA: no...

XXX-XXX-XXXX: Exactly so don't doubt me. Now go enjoy your husband while he lasts.

SOFIA: wait wdym while he lasts
Blake you know whatever this is between us isnt a thing

XXX-XXX-XXXX: Yes I am painfully away the bitch took what was mine.

SOFIA: i was never urs in the first place tf is wrong with you

XXX-XXX-XXXX: You better watch that mouth of yours before it gets caught in a situation you won't be able to fix.

SOFIA: what are you gonna go rat me out?
If you do that you will get exposed as well dummy

XXX-XXX-XXXX: I have ways my love dont worry about me.
Now like I said, enjoy it while it lasts because once one more person is dead it's going to get harder for you. I might even touch the people who are close to you.

SOFIA: you better not touch JJ
BLAKE
HELLO?
i hate u.

⋘ Deadly duo ⋙