Chapter 01 | First

obxfan_jjlover

BIG MAN: Don't forget you have one week

BIG MAN: Don't forget you have one week. Once the task is complete, you will be assigned the next person.
__________

MONDAY

Being woken up by banging on your door at four in the morning is no fun. But it must be done if the pogues want to find that Royal Merchant. "Sofia! Wake up." John B yells from the other side of the door while Sofia is on the couch, passed out. Banging for a good minute or two, he realized she wouldn't wake up. Knowing Sofia never had her back door locked, he climbed the fence and opened the door from the back.

"You know Sofia, you really need to start locking the door back there. Some crazy person could just come and kidnap you." said John B, causing Sofia to jump off the couch and scream. Grabbing a lamp, she jumps up and hits him over the head, causing him to stumble and groan. "What the fuck Sofia! I think I'm concussed now," he complains. "What the hell are you doing in my house!"

"Like I said, some crazy person could come through the back door and kidnap you. Gosh Sof, it's like you don't listen to me." John B said, making the brown haired girl look at him like he had three heads. "So you?"

Shaking his head, he waves her off and goes into the kitchen, getting a bottle of water. "Yeah sure, come on in." Sofia says sarcastically, walking up to him in the kitchen and asking what he was doing here. All he told was they needed to get on the boat as soon as possible so it was best to get everyone on now.

"Can you at least let me get decent. I look like I just came back from the dead" Sofia said, running a hand through her hair. John B obviously didn't care because he was dragging her out to the twinkie to be met with everyone but JJ. Assuming that they just didn't pick him up yet or he was staying at John B's house, she just decided to go to bed till it was time to get up again.

Finally at the chateau, Sofia decides to finish her sleep while John B, Kiara, and Pope are all on the HMS while JJ is sleeping as well after the long night. After deciding she's had enough sleep, she gets up from the couch and pads over to JJ's unofficial official room. Knocking on the door, she was met with silence. Expected coming from him this early in the morning.

Knowing what will wake him up, hopefully, she tries her last resort before trying the locked door again. "JJ, I'm naked so hurry up because it's just us." Sofia hears shuffling coming from the other side of the room and giggles quietly, knowing how easy it is to trick him. "Umm excuse me you told me you were naked and it looks to me you are fully clothed." JJ says, crossing his arms against his chest and leaning against the wall, looking for an explanation.

"It was the only way to get you up, dummy. Now come on, the rest of the pogues are outside and we need to figure this out before they come back." grabbing his hand, the two take a seat on the couch and brainstorm about ways to get rid of Kie. Coming up with nothing, they decide to call Rafe to see if he has any ideas about what to do.