"Yes your highness" The knight responded with a bow before leaving. The King stared as he watches the knight walked out of the throne room before leaning against his golden throne with a sigh.

Having to handle a kingdom for two weeks is already exhausting, The black knight which is Lancelot, His father's top knight is right beside him.

The king turn his head towards his trusted knight seeing him still standing there, someone might mistaken him as a statue since he keep standing like that.

Eventually after a few days the King is busy figuring about the trades from different kingdom and meetings until he heard a yell and noises.

He turn his head only to see his knights guiding the two echidnas with force.

One is following with a sadden look on his face as the other is struggling and try to fight them off, but the knights forced them in their knees infront of the King.

But instead what happened next stunned the royalty as he sees the echidna hit his forehead against the knight, the metal of his helmet should have protected him but the strength of this echidna is abnormal that it caused pain at the knight.

The other knight that handle the other one caught up to this and it is shock.

The other echidna have saw what his twin has done and immediately take the knight's shock as a advantage and making them fall by kicking their knees.

Lancelot immediately went infront of the King in order to protect him but the two twins went straight at the exit, the two Knights who brought them there went after them as the King blink at what just happened before a smile form on his muzzle.

"Lancelot.." He called out the Black and Red Knight which he turn to look at him in respond.

The King look at him with a smile. "Take them back here..you can do it right?" He ask as Lancelot bows in respond.

"Yes your majesty.." He said and turn around as the King can only see a yellow blur out of the door, leaving him alone but the King keep his smile as he knew that there will be new additions in the table soon..

After waiting the King perked up at the noise again and look over, seeing the two twins tied up and saw Lancelot having the leash that tied to the brothers nug the leash which they have no choice but to follow.

"Where's the other two?" He ask as Lancelot look at him.

"They're in the Bimaristan." The knight respond which made the King raised a brow and look at the two echidnas that have their heads down.

That only made the King smile and approuch them with hands behind his back.

He observe them.

They both are definition as twins, they look very alike, except the white birthmarks in their chest and the eyes.

The first echidna he sees have a white star birthmark in his chest with yellow eyes, and the second is a white Cresent moon birthmark instead with purple eyes.

The first have few more white tattoos in his dreads while the other is pure red. Despite they're twins the King can tell who is the oldest and the youngest.

The Cresent moon echidna is glarring at him while the Star echidna just stared at him, observing him as well instead of a hateful glare his brother is giving him.

The King just stared before he snapped his fingers.

"Release them." He said that shocks the two, Lancelot look at him with a questionable look and the King look back with a assuring smile.