2 happy 4 virgins?!

Start from the beginning

"He's your boyfriend right?" Steve smiled.

"Yeah." I nod.

"Mmhmm, so your a liar?" Two-bit joked.

"I haven't sex with you right?" Soda was blushing now.

"No." I agree.

"MMMMMMMMMMM!" They around at each other.

"Randy, I thought you take everyone's virginity? But you haven't even taken your own boyfriend." Dally shook his head.

"See, I take people's virginity's when they ask me too. My boyfriend hasn't asked me too, yet." I explained.

"I'm surprised a girl didn't take your virginity, cause your pretty." Lizzy admitted.

"Aw thank you." Damn, Soda was pretty.

"Randy, when did you lose yours?" Chris questioned.

"Okay this is actually like really bad, but I was thirteen and it was in seventh grade." I nodded.

"Seventh grade is crazyyyyyy!" Two-bit shook his head.

"When did you lose it then, cause I don't think you did any better?"  I cross my arms.

"It was the summer between 8th and 9th grade." He rolled his eyes.

"See you were barely any older than I was." I point, "what about the rest of y'all?" I'm done with his goofy ass.

"It was homecoming night." Chris cringed.

"Oh this year?" Dally's eyes widen.

"Yeah, it was with my ex, cause I was convinced he was gonna marry me. He didn't."

"Damn, that's tough." Lizzy shook her head, "I lost mine sophomore year."

"I wanna say... Junior year." Steve didn't look sure at all.

"Like sophomore year?" Dally wasn't sure either.

I felt myself cringe at the memories, "it was so bad. I was like... a kid."

"What made it bad?" Two-bit shrugged.

"We didn't know what we were doing. It was just a lot of terrible things happening." I feel so disgusted.

I saw Brantley in my doorway.

"What?" I shrugged.

"I know your friends are here but I have something to tell you." She smiled.

"Okay." I tilted my head as she walked in at sat beside me in our little circle.

"Okay so... something happened today." She was blushing.

"You're blushing really bad." Soda points out.

"I know. So uhh. I kissed two people just to see what would happen." She shrugged it off and we just stared in shock.

"We're they both boys?" I'm shocked as hell. I mean she's in seventh grade of course she's gonna think about dating and all that dumb middle school shit, but a kiss?! Out of nowhere?!

She turns redder and just smiles.

"I knew it!" Lizzy is such a masc. Of course she knew it.

"Okay one was a boy." She admits.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" She got of us lookin at her sideways. Damn...

"Okay what was it like though?" Steve smirked.

"The boy felt less important. It was like (just realized I haven't had my first kiss as I'm typing this🤭😭) fast. We did it because my friend said that If we kissed each other she would give me a dollar. And I kissed my best friend because that same friend she was gonna give me five dollars tomorrow if we pretended to date for the rest of the day." She explained.