nineteen

The Hungaroring was alive with the deafening roar of Formula 1 engines, a battlefield where speed and strategy collided. Carlos Sainz, in his crimson Ferrari, had been on fire since that unforgettable trip to Paris.

However, Hungary was proving to be a tricky challenge. A mishap during qualifying had seen him crash out in Q2, relegating him to a disappointing P15 on the starting grid. But Carlos was a man on a mission, determined to turn things around.

Valentina watched with bated breath from the Ferrari garage her heart pounding in rhythm with the roaring engines, surrounded by the team and the thrilling spectacle of the race on the screens. Real-time magic was unfolding before their eyes. Carlos was relentless, pushing the limits of both car and skill as he sliced through the field, gaining position after position.

As the laps whizzed by, Carlos's comeback was nothing short of extraordinary. From P15, he clawed his way to a remarkable P3, securing a coveted spot on the podium. The Ferrari garage erupted into a chorus of cheers and jubilation which echoed through the paddock.

When Carlos finally pulled into the garage, his Ferrari bathed in glory, Valentina couldn't contain her excitement. She rushed forward, her heart pounding with pride. Carlos leapt from his car, the look of triumph in his eyes mingling with sheer happiness.

Once he was done greeting his team without hesitation, he lifted Valentina off her feet his racing suit still warm from the intense race., her laughter ringing out amidst the cacophony of celebration. He kissed her passionately, the taste of victory still fresh on his lips.

"You were a fucking beast, Carlos," Valentina exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with admiration. She held his face, her thumbs caressing his cheeks. "I am so proud of you."

Carlos's smile radiated pure joy. He was drenched in sweat and the sweet taste of success, but nothing compared to the elation of having Valentina by his side.

The podium ceremony was a whirlwind of emotions. Carlos stood tall on the podium, the Spanish national anthem playing in the background, the Ferrari flag waving proudly. Valentina watched from below, her heart swelling with happiness for the man she loved.

Post-ceremony, the celebrations continued in the Ferrari garage. Champagne and wine flowed freely, and laughter filled the air. Carlos, still in his racing suit, held Valentina close, a smile never leaving his face.

.

.

.

LeStappen and Co

Super Max

Why have you gone missing from the paddock

Inchident

Yes, should we call Europol cause I really can