seven

The race had indeed been a rollercoaster of emotions, keeping everyone on the edge of their seats. However, the mood in the AlphaTauri garage and hospitality weren't exactly celebratory when the checkered flag was finally waved. Pierre's 10th-place finish had earned him a single point, a hard-fought achievement, while Yuki's race had ended in disappointment with a DNF.

Amidst the mixed feelings among the AlphaTauri team, Valentina's heart carried a distinct tinge of excitement. Her eyes had been on Carlos throughout the race, and the news that he secured a podium finish – P3 – filled her with pride. It was a significant milestone for him, achieving his first podium with Ferrari, and the fact that it happened in his home race made it all the more special.

While the AlphaTauri garage might have been wrapped in a reflective atmosphere, Valentina's heart was aglow with a sense of accomplishment. Watching Carlos stand on the podium, bathed in the spotlight, was a moment that she would cherish.

As the celebrations of the podium finish echoed in the distance, Valentina and her friends eventually made their way home.

PierreGasly

Join me and kika for the after-party

Who else is going to be there

The drivers, their WAGs duh

and what will I do there

party?

yeah no shit 

He won a podium, you should come

So everyone is going to assume 

that there is something going on

Well Kika told me to believe and I believe my gf 

Please come, Kika loves you I love her 

She gets what she loves

Wow,  well I have nothing else to do 

 and since you are requesting 

I'll go.

💘💘💘

Pierre's request had led Valentina to a vibrant nightclub, where the party for the Spanish Grand Prix was in full swing. At the entrance, she was greeted by Kika, who eagerly pulled her inside. Amidst the lively atmosphere, Pierre's announcement cut through the music and chatter.