One

The morning sun cast a warm glow over Carlos Sainz's Madrid home as he savoured his last moments of tranquillity before the adrenaline-fueled rush of the F1 season began. This year marked a significant turn in his career as he prepared to take the wheel of a Ferrari - a dream come true. With his parents by his side, they gathered around the breakfast table, enjoying a simple meal.

As the aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air, Carlos noticed his mother wince in pain. Concern etched his features as he spoke up, "Ma, it's been a week. You should get your teeth checked. It'll only get worse if you ignore it."

"Oh, it's nothing, dear. I don't think I need to see a dentist," his mother replied, trying to dismiss the discomfort.

Carlos exchanged a knowing look with his father, who chimed in, "We know you're not a fan of dentists, but you can't be careless. You should see my dentist. She's quite skilled, and you won't even realize when she's done."

Carlos added with a mix of authority and tenderness, "Mom, no excuses. We're going to the dentist. I'll arrange the appointment, and I'll drive you there later."

His mother hesitated for a moment, weighing her fears against her son's genuine concern. Eventually, she sighed and nodded her agreement, realizing that her son was right.

Meanwhile, across the city, Valentina was surrounded by a colourful array of invitation magazines. Her brother, Alex, and his boyfriend, Nicolas, were engrossed in their preparations for a destination wedding. The three of them sat around the table, meticulously addressing each envelope.

"I can't believe you guys are finally tying the knot. It's about time!" Valentina exclaimed, her eyes dancing with excitement.

Nicolas smiled at her, replying, "Yes, it's exactly how I wanted it - an intimate ceremony with close family and friends, in Italy."

Alex joined in, teasing, "And let's not forget, thanks to your dad, who decided to contribute some extra funds for a destination wedding."

Nicholas chuckled, "Oh, please. My father is just thrilled that at least one of his children is getting married. One son swore off marriage and ended up in rehab, while the only daughter decided to become a nun. He's hoping we'll adopt a child soon, so he can revel in being a grandparent."

Laughter filled the room as they continued addressing the invitations, each envelope carrying the promise of a new beginning and the joy of shared moments.

✨✨✨

ValRomero

Liked By AlexRomero, SophVanArk and others.

ValRomero Sorting invitations with the support of coffee and 2 lovesick puppies.

Tagged: AlexRomero , NickBlanc

user 1 God this woman is so pretty

user 2 Nobody believes me when I tell them that she is my dentist, look at her.

SophVanArk Wifey! leave them come stay with me.

AlexRomero You begged to help us?

NickBlanc Lovesick Puppies is a little extreme don't you think?

ValRomero Have you seen yourself in the mirror?

user 3 Face card never declines