"Don't be so overexcited, it's only been an hour since we last saw each other."

"Yeah, we know." she replied.

"It's nice to see you again, Uncle Kiyotaka." Miharu said.

"Just... call me Kiyotaka-san instead." I said, not wanting to be called uncle by her considering my current age.

"Sure, Kiyotaka-san!" she said cheerfully. Shin also nodded along.

"Anyway, have you seen any of the differences that guy mentioned?" Suzuki spoke excitedly.

"I have a twin sister in this timeline, it seems." I said, surprising the both of them.

"Oh! So we have an aunt here! I wanna see her!" Suzuki shouted excitedly.

"Interesting. I wonder what she's like." Honami smiled serenely.

Now that I see it, Honami and Shinobu look very similar. The only difference that they have are the color of their hair as well as their... body shape, so to speak.

While Shinobu's body was average for her age, Honami was... as well-developed as her namesake.

I really shouldn't be saying that about my daughter, but I digress. It was simply a matter of comparing them, nothing else.

"She's quite overly emotional. The exact opposite of me at this period in time. She managed to figure out that something was off about me when I joined breakfast just now and had made me swear to tell her everything. Not that I wouldn't tell her anything anyway."

"You have no choice, Dad. There is no way you can explain away our appearance here in a logical fashion." Suzuki said. "Besides, you want to save Matsuo-san, too, right?"

"Matsuo and his son, yes." I nodded. "That would be easier said than done at this point, though."

"Why?" Suzuki asked.

"Both of them died when I was already at ANHS, and both of them died through suicide." I said.

Preventing Eiichiro's death might also prevent Nanase's, since she wouldn't have any reason to be involved with my mess if he doesn't die.

"My act of entering ANHS itself is what caused their deaths, so the easier way would have been to not enter ANHS, but that would just result in me, and now Shinobu, going back to the White Room, and no one but my friends and your mother would be aware of its existence at this point in the timeline, and they would be powerless to stop it since they're only highschool students at this point. " I continued. "Besides, the reason why the White Room was destroyed in the first place was because of all the people I met at ANHS, including Manabu, who was the one to expose the White Room. In short-"

"You have to enroll at ANHS to destroy the White Room." Honami said. "This means that you have to prevent Matsuo-san's death while entering ANHS at the same time."

"Man, it's already difficult right off the bat, huh?" Suzuki remarked. "Well, no matter how we will solve this problem, we have to tell them, right?"

"Yes, we have to." I said.

While this was happening, both Shin and Miharu were silent, pondering all this information.

"We probably need to stay with you for now, right, Kiyotaka-san?" Shin said.

"I don't know what's happening with your parents right now, so it's better if you stay with us, at least until we get to ANHS."

"That's the best alternative right now, considering our situation." he nodded. "We are in your care, then."