17. Unexpected News

Start from the beginning

"I am her husband," he firmly said while wrapping his arm around her waist. 

Ishaan looks confused and shocked and  then looks at Aaravi with raised eyebrows. Aaravi felt her heart thudding inside her rib in fear and nervousness.

"Manyu we should leave. Let's go," she said as she didn't want them to talk. 

She held his hand and started dragging him toward the shop. Abhimanyu frowned at her behavior but he started going with her but not before sending a hard glare to Ishaan. 

While Ishaan looked amused at her. Aaravi turns her head back and sends him an apologetic smile. 

She took Abhimanyu to a quiet place away from everyone. 

"You should be careful of these people. I so wanted to punch his face for staring at you, bloody-" Aaravi stopped him with her glare. 

"Manyu just listen to me, okay?" she told him seriously. He huffed but then nodded his head looking at her serious face. 

"Say,.." he said, feeling the seriousness in her eyes.

"Manyu, …" she said but then stopped feeling anxious. He noticed her sweating. 

Holding her hands he crossed their fingers and pulled her closer. 

"Why are you nervous? You know right you can share anything with me. Don't be scared, it hurt me seeing my Aaravi don't trust me," she shook her head instantly 

"No, please don't think like this. I trust you, Manyu…" she whispered in a heavy voice. 

"I don't want us to marry now,"She said, looking at him with teary eyes. 

It hurt so much to reject the dream you always dreamed of. Few months she was planning their wedding and the things she would do but now see how unfortunate she is. 

She hates herself for breaking their dream. For breaking their hearts for her selfishness.

She felt his hold in her hands loosen for a second before tightening on her hands. 

"Why? Um.m.. I mean is there any problem?" she looked down at their joint hand feeling a lump formed in her throat. She shook her head, not having any answer to his question. 

He lifts her face to look at her and sighs softly seeing tears flowing down from her pretty eyes. 

He gives her a small smile and gently pulls her into a hug.

"It's okay, Jaan. We will think about it later. If you don't want this then it won't happen, okay. Nevertheless, You are my wife, girlfriend..my soulmate and will forever be," he said in a soft and love-filled voice. 

She cries even more and hides her face more into his chest. 

"I a..mm so so..orry…I" she cries, fisting his shirt tightly on his back.

"Shh…it's fine, love. It's okay, no worry," he assured her, kissing her head a few times. 

After crying for a few minutes, her head started throbbing and she felt tired. 

She leans her weight against him while still sniffing lightly. Abhimanyu looks at her face and smiles slightly, seeing her eyes close as she is sniffing like a baby. 

Although he is shocked and a little hurt at her words, if she doesn't want to marry yet then he will wait till she is ready. Also they are still young and have enough time to get married. 

But somewhere he can't understand her sudden denial for their wedding. She was more eager and impatient for them to get married and start a new life. He will ask her later about the reason for her sudden resistance to their wedding.