Jiwoo : maybe he also does. But I am happy finally my yniee is in love! Girl! Now I want to hear your marriage news too!

Yn : leave about mine!! Tell me about yours!! How was your night with Jackson Huh!! *smirk*

Jiwoo : *blush* Y-Yn I-I —

Yn : Jiwoo!! Why you came today!! I can see you can't walk properly!! Girl should I gift you wheelchair!!

Jiwoo : YAAHHH! YN shut your mouth!! Let your time come than see what I will do!!!

Yn :*chuckled* Yeah yeah!! We can see at that time!!

TIME SKIP!!
*Yn came to the office to meet them*

Tanya : Yn you here!!

*As Tanya said all of them looked at YN*

Yn : Yeah I am here. Why didn't you wanted me here!

Jungkook: No it's not like that. Well how was your practice!

Yn : It was good. I thought it's lunch time! So why don't we all go out!!

Taehyung: It's a great idea let's go everyone!!

Jimin : Yeah let's go!!

TIME SKIP!!
AT THE RESTAURANT!!

Yn : So what would you like to eat!!

Tanya : Anything you order!

Yn : Okay!!

*Soon the waiter came and took the orders*

Jimin : Well Yn I want to talk to you something!!

Yn : Yeah tell!!

Jimin : actually me and tanya wanted to get married!!

*Yn, Jungkook, taehyung looked at Jimin in shock*

Yn : Are you sure?!

Tanya : Yes Yn I thought about it a lot!! And we want to get married!!

Yn : Aish!! Now how would I take a holiday!! But fine I agree with this marriage!!

*Tanya and Jimin looked at YN shockingly*

Jimin + tanya : REALLYY!!

Yn : Yeah I wanna see my sister happy and I know her happiness is you Jimin but if you make her cry than see!!

Jimin : *chuckled* Of course Your highness I understood and thank you so much!!

Yn : well it's okay!! But when do you what this marriage!

Tanya : We thought of next month!!

Yn : Hmm!

Yn : *mind* I hope something bad doesn't happen!!

*Soon the order came and they all started eating. After eating they were going to office by walk but YN wasn't feeling something good suddenly she got a call and she excused herself. Tanya and Jimin were walking while holding hands not knowing someone was pointing gun at them*

Man : Yes boss!! *on phone*

??? : you know your work right!!

Man : yes sir they are in front of me! I won't disappoint you!

??? : I Hope you don't!!

*the man cut the call but before he can shoot them he blanked out*

MEANWHILE!!
*The man opened his eyes and saw he was somewhere in a dark room or basement. Suddenly his eyes felt on someone*

Yn : Good morning!!

Tae : well I think he got a very nice sleep!!

Yn : so why don't we send him to a long deep sleep!!*smirk*

Man : W-Who are you both??

*Yn shoot on his leg and he groaned*

Yn : watch your mouth when you speak to your mafia king and queen!!

*That man's eyes widened cause he know he fucked up*

Man : P-Please l-let me go!!

Taehyung : Tch tch look YN how he is begging after trying to kill our family members. I don't pity him at all!!

Yn : So he deserves to die right!!

FLASHBACK!!
*Yn excused herself and went to attend the call. It was the call of Jackson*

OTP!

Yn : Yes Jackson say?!

Jackson : Yn where are you now??

Yn : *confused* I am at xxx place but why??

Jackson : YN!! Be careful!! Mr Kapoor came to Korea!!

Yn : What!!

Jackson : yeah!! And he is planning something very evil!!

Jiwoo : Yn His mans are also spread here be careful with you family members!!

*He heard Jiwoo saying who was with Jackson*

Yn : But how these all— *YN's eyes widened when she saw a man pointing gun towards Tanya and Jimin and talking on call*

Jackson : Yn what happened??

Yn : Jackson I Will talk to you later! 

*She cut the call before letting Jackson speak anything and went towards the man who was pointing gun at them. She punched him hard making him unconscious and informed taehyung about it and they both went from there making an excuse*

FLASHBACK ENDED

Yn : So get ready to say bye bye to the world

* She pointed gun towards him but before she can shoot he pushed YN and she fall down and was about to run but taehyung shoot him mercilessly making him to die on the spot he went towards YN and helped her to stand up*

Tae : Are you okay!!

Yn : Yes I am!!

Tae : So now what to do??

Yn : *Smirk* It's now the time to show the real me to my dear maamu!!  It's time to meet him now!!

_________________________________
*Hope you all loved this part. If you liked please vote and comment. meet you all in the next part. Bye ❤️ love you guys 💜

TO BE CONTINUED