I dont wanna be your friend I wanna kiss your lips

Start from the beginning

My breath hitches, "Problem?" I manage to say.

I can hear her smile, "What a pair we are, ay?"

"I wasn't with anyone," I clarify, "Not like that anyway." I hear her let out a relieved breath, "Just one of my best friends."

"And is there anyone you want to be with... like that?"

"I think you know who I want to be with like that."

"I would just like a clarification, just incase." I can picture her smirk through her playful tone.

I roll my eyes but smile anyway, "You, if it wasn't obvious."

"It wasn't if I'm honest-"

"Hey!" I scold her spiritedly, "I don't want to sound insecure but imagine it from my point of view, you all around Europe seeing beautiful people every night." I shared, "You're the most wanted woman in the world and i'm -"

"All I ever think about."

It's a confession I have only dreamed about in secret since we've started talking and my breath catches in my throat.

"Leah I get where your coming from I truly do, I feel the same way about you." She implied, "I'm just glad we can admit that whatever is going on with us..."

"Is bigger than both of us." I finish for her.

"Yeah." She utters softly and my heart doubles in size, "I know it's difficult now with our schedules, but i'm back in London in just over a week. I'd want nothing more than to see you." She states, "For a date, maybe?"

"Absofuckinglutely!" I blurted, my game truly gone and out the window. I can't help but be thankful McCabe isn't witnessing this. "I would love that."

"Good!" She laughs as we both sit in a comfortable silence, she seems as flustered as me.

"Oh and Leah?"

"Yeah?"

"I promise you I will have no trouble making you feel as special as I know you are."

~

Things have gone from strength to strength the past three days, both of us having aired our true feelings that we do like each other more than friends. Izzy's currently about to go on stage in Spain and i'm heading out to the GQ Awards.

liked by gucci, alexscott, bethmead_ and othersleahwilliamson: @gqawards let's gooo 😈🥂

leahwilliamson: @gqawards let's gooo 😈🥂

keirawalsh: 😍😍😍
alexscott: 🔥🔥🔥
georgia_stanway: jesus christ leah
bethmead_: my besties hotter than yours 💅🏼
katiemccabe: and doesn't she scrub up well 😍
usera: DAMN LEAH I CHOKED ON MY DINNER
userb: I'm asking for a chance...
userc: hottest footballer on the planet dont @ me
userf: GVDHEIEO XJXIEIW!!!!!!!AHHHHH!!!
userg: dayum leah u got me actin up
stylesxwilliamson: izzy dropped to her knees in a sainsburys somewhere
izzyleahfan: my gosh she is GORGEOUS