𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

THE PROSTITUTE SAT BESIDE, the female with H/C hair, a large smirk against his lips when she felt her hand run up and down his body. She was getting really bold throughout the night, only making his little crush grow bigger since she was nearby his age, and plus, she was really pretty to him. He loved the attention she gave him and he already knew that he'd want more of it in the future. He already knew that she felt the same way because she went on a search all for him, causing his heart to flutter whenever he realized that.

"Maybe you've had a little too much to drink..." He threw his head back against the couch they were currently sitting on, his eyes seeming tired as he stared at her, the same blush from before coating his cheeks while she just smiled down at the adorable look on his face. She found him even more attractive when he looked sleepy.

Y/N pushed her hand up to his face, cupping his jaw while he only bit his lip at the seductiveness hinted in this action. She was the only person that actually made him feel like this, so he trusted that there just had to be something special of her, "Oh really...? Because you look like you just woke up from a nap.."

"Do I still look pretty?" He teased, his head tilting even further upwards so he could analyze her face, only taking even more of her beauty in as he did this, but also making him feel all woozy inside since he did have a few drinks of his own before, attempting to make himself look bolder than ever.

Gripping his jaw even tighter, that's when Y/N bit on her bottom lip, her lips aching for his as she pushed her face closer to his while her head cocked to the side, her own E/C eyes taking in his beautiful looks as well, "Mhmmm.. of course you still look gorgeous..!"

The androgynous male looked off the side for a few, the feeling of her fingers squishing his cheeks in taking over before he snapped his green eyes back towards hers, causing a low chuckle to pass her lips as she pulled her hand away from his face, "You are just too cute, Sawyer...!!"

"Come on, Y/N... We know I don't like to be babied.." Sawyer added onto the joke with yet another hint of seductiveness laced through his voice, sending the female over the edge as she pushed a few fingers back up to the side of his smooth face.

She wondered how someone so perfect could be doing something like this, but at the same time she didn't want to say that out loud because it seemed a little rude, plus she didn't know his circumstances at all, "Awww, well that's too bad... I like to baby my men..!"

After those soft words flew past her mouth, Sawyer's green eyes widened at the thought of him actually being hers, and he knew that he shouldn't get attached too quickly since any other woman could be this way towards him anytime he wanted, but there was something so irresistible about this girl, "Oh really...? Hmmm.. I guess I should make an exception for you.."

"Too cute, too cute... Well.." Y/N peeled her eyes away from the brunette before she slipped her hand down from his face, aiming it towards her lap before she swooped up her phone, switching it on and pushing it up to her face to check out the time. She was shocked when she learned that it was way later than she expected it to be, "Oh, wow... The sun is about to come up, so.. I should really get going..!"

"Wait, what??" He scoffed, taking off the little mask he had on himself the entire time. Sure he did like her, but he was also in this for the money, so he was stunned by the fact that she wasn't having any problem blowing him off this quickly.

Y/N snapped her eyes back on him with her eyebrows knitting in confusion by the irritated tone being clear through his voice. She knew that that had to be a bad sign, but then again she was just assuming that it was because he didn't want her to go, "I mean... It's.. pretty late, and... You know, I kind of have stuff do to... Why? You'll miss me..?"

She smirked at the end of her explanation, seeing the softened look in Sawyer's face before he let himself relax on the couch they shared. He was upset that she was trying to make light out of this whole thing, but he still had to keep up the little facade he had going on, so he mirrored her smile she had on her face, "Yeah. I will miss you..."

Of course he wasn't lying about that part, but he was still entering a bad move because he felt like he'd just been played, "Well... Umm.. M-Maybe we could... Exchange phone numbers so I won't have to come back here looking everywhere for you..."

The long haired male pursed his lips while he looked to the side once again, realizing that he wasn't actually falling for the woman, he was just falling for her money, "Hmmm.. I don't know, I-"

"Oh come on! What would be the harm..?" She leaned back with her hand tightly gripping her device from all of the excitement she was currently feeling all because the brunette in front of her was actually looking he was considering.

"Okay, alright... Fine.. I'll get your number. Just.. don't blow up my phone, okay??" He murmured to her, his own hand pushing into his pocket before he pulled his phone.

Now it was her turn to scoff out, seeing a bit of his high ego peaking out of the fake little act he was putting up for her, but also still understanding him because he was actually a beautiful human being, "I don't see why I'd do that, but... Okay.."