𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐥 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝗪𝗶𝘇

"dawg this shit ain't gone work." i mumbled looking around at everything shattered to my feet.

"it's gotta work, we done came too far." a.k said and shrugged.

"i can make a few calls, but i can't say this shit gone be swing come next month." mugga said looking around.

"ya'll can have this shit, imma kill that bitch and cry at her funeral." i said laughing to myself.

low and behold, it was my own mama who destroyed some shit we built from the ground up. i swear i ain't never met somebody more trifling.

"don't tell me- are you serious?" whit asked and i shrugged.

"i knew it from jump, but that shit is dead just like ha." i shrugged and walked out leaving them to keep up with that.

i'm not tryna take all the credit, but a nigga was restless for months and i was just making money to spend it.

money make the world go round and people too.

- - -

"just say the word man and i'll go do that shit myself," ace said as we sat across from each other.

"this some shit i gotta do myself, won't be no harder than when i did it the first go round." i said and passed him the wood before standing up.

i found myself not being able to sit still, everything was coming back like deja vu. i thought we was good; i was wrong.

"so what's your plan? you gotta be logical and not rational." he said.

"that's the thing, somethin in me wanna be humane about it and another part wanna lash out. i'm talkin some grim shit. she fucked me up and damn near took everything from me; my wife and my child? my unborn?"

"i woulda lost allat shit if i didn't get my shit together ta make moves that was gone be the best thing fa us, fa them."

"a nigga can't get a break and ian gone lie, i'm tired of being sorry. you know how that shit feel ta stay on yo knees and feel weak in front a somebody who see you as somebody so strong?"

"i'm tired a being tired." my mind was all over the place and i just said anything that came to my mind.

it had been awhile since i had a chance to just vocalize how i felt, i didn't wanna stress troy out with my problems aside from her mantra "when you cry, i cry. whenever you're hurt, i'm hurt. whatever you feel, i feel."