𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"i feel mama?" elijah asked me as i rubbed shea butter over my now, four month round belly.

"yeah," i gave him permission to touch and his smile grew wide as the small foot pressed back to his feel.

"wow," he mumbled in awe and my smile now matched his.

"that so cool mama." he said and kissed my stomach before i pulled my shirt down over it.

i rubbed over his hair before speaking, "i know, isn't it?"

i was just as amazed as he was as the baby developed and we were able to witness their growth together. it was truly memorable.

"is daddy downstairs?" i asked him as we walked out the room towards the staircase.

"uhh i think so." he shrugged, i suppose his guess was just as good as mines.

elijah held onto my left hand and i used my right to guide it down the wall gently as we walked, i knew i'd be cleaning it later because i hate the hand marks on the walls.

we walked together into the kitchen, seeing diamonte rummaging through the fridge.

"daddy!" elijah exclaimed and hugged his legs.

"wassup," diamonte used a wash cloth to wipe his hands before picking lijah up and made his way over to me.

"how you feelin, fat girl?" he asked me and i rolled my eyes at his new of many nicknames for me.

"i'm good, baby." i answered before standing on my tiptoes for a small kiss.

"good, good. how lil one doin innea?" he asked as his free hand dropped to caress my stomach.

"good, i was listening to the heartbeat earlier. we can do it again later so you can hear and read to them." i told him and he nodded.

"sounds coo, i thought ya'll was up thea sleep. i was tryna clean this refrigerator out before we went shoppin this week," he said sitting lijah on the counter and wrapping his arms around me.

i felt myself grinning slightly as i took in his scent, after everything that's happened in the last year or so we had taken time to fix things that had gone wrong with us.

it was hard to fix our bad habits and we're still working on them, but for the most part we'd been really good. and i didn't think me getting pregnant was going to fix anything, but i guess it did.

diamonte did somewhat of three-sixty and was almost a whole new person, he revised his promise to me and made a promise to be better for us; me, him, and our family we were building together.