𝐈𝐕. ⏤𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 ??

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟏 ⏤ 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏 "𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐓" & 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟐 "𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒"

𝐎𝐇, 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎 ⏤ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

"𝐈𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐤,
𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫."

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 :

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭."

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 and Amara helped Wells collect a lot of water, she invited Wells to sleep in their tent. Now she would've built the second tent, but in all honesty, she didn't really feel like building since it was dark. However, Wells happily accepted, he didn't care, and said that it was fine.

As they walked back to the tent from the dropship, Wells became friends with Nathan and Elena. Elena really liked him and thought he was funny, as he had made a couple jokes that made her laugh. Nathan was a bit harsh on him at first until Amara explained the fact that it wasn't Wells' fault for what his father did. They became good friends after that.

╔════╝⋆˖⁺‧₊ ☽𖤓☾ ₊‧⁺˖⋆╚════╗

Wells suddenly woke up, having the need to go to the restroom. He quietly got up, but leaned down since the tent wasn't tall enough for him, from his spot next to Nathan, and unzipped the tent. "Where are you going?" A sleepy voice whispered, catching Wells' attention. He looked back and saw that Amara had awoken and had her head propped up on her hand.

"Sorry, I gotta go pee." He smiled as Amara lightly chuckled before laying her head back down to its original place. "Be careful." She mumbled softly as Elena snuggled up to Amara.

"Will do. I won't be long." Wells whispered back before stepping out of the tent and zipping it back up. Amara smiled before closing her eyes again.

As Wells walked back to the tent, quietly trying not to wake anyone after he was finished with his business. He was drying his hands on his clothes after he had washed his hands with a bit of water that they had earlier collected. Wells was almost to the tent when he gasped. Someone grabbed him, covering his mouth with their hand to prevent him from yelling.

His eyes widened even wider when he made eye contact with the person who had grabbed him. It was Bellamy, and he had a fucking gun pointed at Wells' face. Bellamy shushed Wells as he waved his gun away from his face, motioning for Wells to follow him.