"Just water and please calm down, I've never understood why witches are scared of humans, shouldn't humans be scared of witches. We do have magic, not them."

Bonnie took a deep breath to calm down before looking at Adalynn shocked and confused. "You mean, you don't know the story about how some human guy killed a bunch of witches?" The waitress questions as  Alyssa and Adalynn both shake their heads.

"Well legend has it that years ago, a human guy was dating a girl who turned out to be a witch. The guy was of course pissed since the legend says she never told him, the legend says he kidnapped a bunch of the witches then put them in a barn and set it on fire.” Alyssa and Adalynn gasp in surprise as their mouths fall open, staring up at Bonnie.

"Bonnie, I don't pay you to stand around and gossip, get their order and get that stupid human out of my diner!" A voice shouted from the kitchen, making all three girls jump from how loud the voice was.

Bonnie sighed, rolling her eyes. "Sorry for him, he's a grumpy old man who's stuck in his ways, anyways since I already got your drink orders. What would you like to eat, or do you need a minute to decide?" She asked.

Both Alyssa and Adalynn shook their heads, Alyssa went first. "I want pancakes with eggs please." Alyssa said.

Bonnie again nodded before turning to face Adalynn who went next.

"I'll take grits and pancakes with eggs and bacon please." Adalynn said as Bonnie wrote it down before giving a small smile and walked off to place the order.

Alyssa turned and glared at Adalynn."Don't dare to think I've forgotten what you've done! Why didn't you tell me this town was only for witches? You...you controlled the desk clerk's mind? Was this why?"

Adalynn stared at her, not saying a word.Alyssa gasped and covered her mouth. "Wait... I didn't come up with the idea to come here did I? What? What am I saying? Of course I didn't! I have never heard of this place! I swear it!" Alyssa snapped.

Adalynn looked down at the table before looking at Alyssa."I had to find somewhere to keep you safe, witches can go anywhere they want, this town was the best place to keep you safe, please Alyssa you have to understand, I never wanted to control your mind but I knew how you wouldn’t really trust this place just learning about witches a few weeks ago." Adalynn explained.

Alyssa and Adalynn stood up from their seats after they ate and paid the bill and walked out. Alyssa started walking to her car planning to get in it so they could go to the mall. Alyssa stopped halfway to the hotel as she heard Adalynn mumble "oh fuck…"

Alyssa turned around, her eyes going wide as a portal appeared, Alyssa and Adalynn watched as two men came out of it.

One of the guys had brown hair with long pointy horns sticking out of his head, his eyes were pitch black, the other guy had black hair with the same pointy horns, his eyes were also pitch black but they had a hint of red, the guy with pitch black eyes looked at her before speaking. "I'm guessing you're Alyssa, Mr.Lucifer isn't happy that his human pet got away." He then looked at his friend.

"You get the witch, I'll get the stupid human."

Alyssa started backing away, warning bells going off in her head as one of the man with the pitch black eyes started running towards her, she heard Adalynn start a fire with her hands and hoped she would be okay, yes Alyssa was pissed at her but she knew she needed Adalynn to stay alive cause without Adalynn, she was dead.

Alyssa spun on her heels and began to run away.”Why the fuck won't you guys just leave me the hell alone? I just wanted to eat some food!” She screamed, hearing him run after her.

"Come here you stupid human!" The man shouted.

Alyssa heard a shout of pain and knew Adalynn killed the guy that was after her.

Alyssa got to the car and opened the door, she let out a yelp of surprise when the door slammed shut in front of her as she was flipped around and had her arms pinned to her sides so she couldn't move, she couldn't move even if she wanted since her body locked up with fear when the unknown man grabbed her.

"Finally, Mr.Lucifer will be glad to have his stupid human pet back. Now the question is, are you coming with me the easy way or the hard way?" The man asks.

Alyssa's mind screamed at her to move and that's when her body decided to unlock from its fear. Alyssa gave the man a sickly sweet smile before stomping on his foot hard, he let go of her screaming in pain bending over grabbing at his foot, Alyssa grabbed the sides of his head and slammed her knee into his nose hearing it break instantly and blood started rushing out of it.

She threw open her door and jumped in, putting in the keys in slamming the car door shut before starting up the engine. She let out a scream of fear as her passenger door was pulled open and Adalynn’s badly beaten body dropped in it.

"Well I was gonna ask why you-" Alyssa cut herself off as she screamed out of fear once more as the guy from before, opened her door.

She slammed her elbow into his nose as he reached for her, the man let out a shout of pain letting her go and reached for his nose. Alyssa slammed the car door close and locked it before recklessly backing out and slamming on breaks with a scream of fear as the man jumped onto her car hood. She backed up, making the man let go of the car and fall to the ground.

She pressed down on the gas making the car fly forward as the man slowly got up, she could hear Adalynn let out a gasp of surprise as the car slammed into the man. They watched as he flew up onto the hood of the car. Alyssa slammed the car in reverse and started to go backwards before slamming on the brakes again making the man fly off the top of the car. Alyssa then put the car back in drive without another thought and pressed the gas making the car fly forward, the car ran over the man and Alyssa couldn’t help the sigh of relief as she drove away.