Chapter Twelve

Elijah started walking towards the demons with the hellhound by his side, he watched as their eyes went wide.

"Prince Elijah, what are you doing here?" One of the demons asks.

'God what are these two knuckleheads' names?' Elijah thought to himself, Elijah rolled his eyes.

"No time for that you knuckleheads, did a human leave through here?" He questioned as he watched as they looked at each other with confusion in their eyes.

Demon one turned to look at Elijah.

"Sir, this is hell. Human souls pass through here all the time, you know this, they never leave though." Demon one said, causing Elijah to roll his eyes.

"I know this, you imbecile. I'm not looking for an actual soul, I'm looking for a human. Her name is Alyssa. Have you two idiots seen her?" Elijah watched as demon one and demon two shook their heads.

"No sir, we haven't. Are you sure she came to the gates? No one can pass through the gate without us knowing." Demon two said.

Elijah growled as his eyes flashed red making the demons in front of him flinch.

“I know she didn’t go through the gates. you dumb-fucks, we were playing a game of cat and mouse and she had got away from me and by the time I had caught up to her she somehow managed to find a witch and the witch knocked me upside the head with a magic blast and I passed out. I woke up and saw them in front of me and when I tried to get to the human, that bitch of a witch hit me with a fireball."

He held up his hand as Demon one opened his mouth, no doubt to interrupt him, making Elijah's eyes flash red. If Elijah hated anything it was being interrupted. 

"Yes I know fire shouldn't harm me, that's why I'm confused." He said as he put his hand down as the demon closed his mouth.

"Anyway, the agony was so bad that I passed out again. I woke up and that bitch of a witch was gone with the human, I got up and went home then summoned a hellhound and got something of the human that had her scent so the hellhound could track her smell and the hellhound lead me here. Now stop wasting my time and open the gates!" Elijah snapped, making the demons rush to open gates.

A few hours later Elijah found himself on the realm of the living with the hellhound who now instead of being seven foot tall was a small lap dog being carried around by Eljah. He looked down at the hellhound.

“Are you enjoying this, you little shit?” Elijah asked with an eye roll as the hellhound barked and licked his face. After a short walk Elijah stood a few feet away from Alyssa's parents house hearing the hellhound quietly growling in his arms.

“Is she really stupid enough to come to the place she knew I would look?” he said to himself as the hellhound continued to growl in a high-pitched tone.

Elijah snapped his fingers making the hellhound slowly vanish, he made sure his footsteps were quiet as he crossed the yard and up the steps hearing movement and voices.

Elijah knocked on the door hearing both voices and movement go quiet, he waited a few seconds before he heard a voice whisper something to someone before hearing footsteps heading towards the door as he heard another set of footsteps heading away from the door. He watched as the door came open just a little, a chain was connected to the door holding the door closed the rest of the way.

Elijah saw Christopher, Alyssa’s father, standing behind the door. Christopher gave Lucifer a shaky smile, his eyes darting around the yard, never staying on Elijah’s face for long, telling Elijah he was nervous.

“Lucifer! What can we do for you?” Christopher asked in a fake cheerful tone causing Elijah to raise an eyebrow.

“Cut the chit-chat, I know she’s here so let me in, if she comes with me willingly then no one gets hurt. If she doesn’t, well then. You know you disappointed me for the last time.” Elijah said with a chuckle.

The Devils princess जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें