24] I'll Go Easy

He takes a glance at my body underneath him, black lingerie, glittery lotion, and hickeys. He's setting so much pressure on his hands, squeezing his hands into fists against my sheets. I'm sure he's going to rip the bandages.

His knees are holding the gates to my opening, cautiously, he slides his fingers under my underwear, adjusting it properly before grabbing my legs and closing them.

I don't understand.

"I can't," this time he's more on top of me, right in front. "I don't want to take advantage of you."

I sit up, holding his cheek. "No," I try to oppose his careful ideas. "No, you're not."

"And those marks on you?" he pointed quickly at my neck. "You're telling me that someone didn't try taking advantage of you?"

I stop and listen, this time insecure and doubtful of my actions. I feel like an idiot, gripping on the sheets to try and cover myself up. Try to cover something up. I've just only come to realize that I've been craving much more than I needed to today. I've been letting men get to me for the absence of something.

"You're sick and hurt, Ana," Aaron says to me. "You aren't in a stable condition."

But he's looking out for me, not looking for me. And it kind of makes me sad. Not for him, but for me for giving myself away so easily.

"I'm sorry." I apologize.

It's like he went completely frozen, like his eyebrows are the only things conversing with me. "What?" he's coming closer. "No, no don't apologize." he's on the bed, holding my thigh. "You shouldn't apologize this isn't your fault."

He's grabbing my face in his smooth hands, so close to me I can hardly breathe. "You have no idea how much I wanted you to myself." he's kissing my jawline. "But we can't, not right now. I want you better."

I understand him. It only makes sense if he knows I'm stable, not threatened.

"Ana," Aaron says. He grabs my sides, pressuring them as he's trying to contain himself. He's biting his lips and closing his eyes as his forehead is against mine. We're breathing heavily against each other. "Fuck," he lets out. "What you do to me." he curses.

I can't move. I'm settled in duration, waiting for what he's going to do next, for what he wants to do next. He's slowly moving towards me, lips no more than two inches away. Our lips are parted and breathing in on each other. This, this is more than a kiss. It's syrup and honey for a little girl. His almost kisses are sugar to me, pure venom. Pure threat. We're both staring down at our lips, not sure when to kiss but unbothered by the tension. They touch once. Twice but slightly. He's breathing like the word dominance and I can't hold myself.

And once again, he manipulates my mouth. Rushing to my lips, feeding himself. Our breathing is getting much heavier as he grabs my legs and carelessly lifts me to wrap around him. His arms are tightly around mine, unable to let me go, to allow me to be free. His bulge is growing underneath and I can't help but to move against him.

My hands and fingers are knotted in his silky hair, moving like a beast. Preying for more.

He's moaning softly as I kiss each part of him and move against him.

He releases his hand from my waist and drags it to my front and down my stomach. With one tug, he's under my underwear. And then, with one single middle finger, he's cautiously rubbing slowly. My head rolls back, his finger is delicate and bloodthirsty, as am I.

He's rubbing my clit over and over again as my legs are shaking against his sides.

"God," I whisper. My legs won't stop moving, he's gripping my right. His eyes are deep in mine, stabbing with a single, bloody sword. His slightly long, dirty blonde but fawn hair is drenched; as is mine. Our bodies are glossy, our lips are plumped, our fingers are shaking, mine from gripping his back too hard, and his for magic.

I release just so much all over his finger, and I didn't even have to ask.

He removes his finger, kissing my lips again.

"Take your jeans off." I demand. Frantic.

He does. He unbuckles his belt, tossing it on the floor. I help him with his jeans. And finally, when it comes down to boxers, I scarcely put my fingers through, slowly pushing them down.

He's huge, more than what I can take. I can tell. I just need bigger walls. I bite my lip. He grabs me and plants me on top of him. With one hand he takes my bra off, pulling it away from me. And when it comes to the last thing, he's come to show no mercy. He rips my black underwear off, no pain, just pleasure.

Lining himself up, I stutter. "A-Aaron,"

He smiles, "I'll go easy."

And slowly, he crams in me. I jump up, resting my head down on his shoulder.

"It's ok, baby." he's gripping my ass, moving me to how he pleases. We're slow, for now. It hurts for a while, but the pain is just in the beginning, I come to realize. His moans are smooth, vulnerable, music to my ears.

He's starting to move faster and now, now he's hit my G-spot. Reaching my walls and stretching me out.

His moans are louder, breath full. Choirs and syncing to mine. I'm holding on for as long as I can.

He lays me down on my pillow. He stops and steadies himself once more. Grabbing the headboard, he jams inside, so quickly, with so little notice. I scream this time, his name, curses, everything that comes to mind.

With his right hand on the headboard, he uses his left to rub me, fast. This adds on, to so much.

He lets go of everything, kneeling right before me but still in me. I can see everything, his height, his shoulders, the way he's now grabbing my thighs and he's still going, in and out. I run a hand across his stomach, nothing but mountains and sweat.

He grabs the headboard with two hands this time, and finally, the fastest he's been. It's more than enough. It's shifting the bed only so much. We're both running out of breath and my stomach is cramping, pain collides down my stomach and I squeeze my eyes. It's a good type of pain, one that I wish to experience again. Eventually, we release. Both of us. And it's a mess.

Putting his hands on each side of my head, he dangles his head down, tired and vibrant at the same time. I smile in pleasure, so much pleasure.

He stares down at me and it twists something in me. Something that woke up and didn't want to be woken up.

We're nothing but googly eyes.

I really, really enjoyed writing this. For those who read this, please comment if you want and vote. Thank you for over 800 reads. Thank you thank you thank you.