6] My Culpability

While we're driving, the tension and awkwardness of the space between us make me feel agitated. I lean my head against the window feeling a tear fall down to my cheek. I sense Roman's vision deplane on me.

I try to look further away from him until I feel his hand grasp my face.

"Don't cry, darling. I'm deeply sorry if I horrified you in any way, but I'm not sorry I did it. That asshole deserved it." I jolt my eyebrows at him in perplexity.

"Why'd you do it? You were not far from killing him," he soon only interrupts my words.

"But I didn't, Ana. You know that," I snap at him.

"You almost did. You almost fucking killed him, Roman. Do you not understand that?" I rub my temples. "I need to talk to him. I need to know if he's alright."

"You will never contact him again, you hear me?" I shrug with a confused look at him. Roman looks as vicious and aggravated as could be. His chest is moving at a rapid speed leading a piece of hair to fall out on his forehead.

I chuckle making it valid for him to hear me. "You're not serious." my confused watery gapes have now shifted into confusion. "Roman, tell me you're not serious. You have no right to tell me whether or not I can interact with someone." he glances over at me tightening his grip on the staring wheel.

"You will do as I say." I chuckle looking out at the road.

"Because I'm your fucking submissive." he stops the car at the side of the road. I gulp at how frightened and apprehensive I am. "Roman..what are you doing?" he promptly walks out and heads over to my door opening it and unbuckling my seat belt. I shake at how assertive he's being but in the most forceful way possible. I feel him grab my waist. We are exceedingly close to each other. "Roman." he leans his complexion even closer to mine compressing his command on my waist giving rise to my horrified gasp.

"Don't fucking tease me, if I wanted you as my submissive I'd have you tied behind this seat on your stomach with your ass up." I sense my eyes replenishing with tears. His gust is all over my lips.

"Roman..start the car."

I look around the vehicle beholding that no cars are passing whatsoever. "You're scaring me, Roman. Take me home...please." It seems as though my past words vexed him. He glares from my eyes to my brims.

"Don't feel like talking back now, do you?" I take a profound breath looking at his green globes following down to his lips forming into a straight face.

"You would have never brought me here or arrived at my school unless, unless you wanted something," he looks down at his hands positioned on my hips aggressively with a look of disgust and remorse. He strides his hands away from my hips to his hair slicking it back. He coughs backing away from me. I pull him back in by his arm. He's now extremely close as possible as can be. I give him a momentous and sincere expression. "What is it that you want? Tell me." every breath he takes lands on my lips encouraging me to kiss him passionately.

Our lips, practically touching combing both of our gusts. Roman grabs my left thigh, wrapping it around himself. He follows down my neck, planting a simple peck.

Roman gets out closing the door. He gets in the car commencing it. I buckle my seatbelt in disappointment.

--

We're currently at my house and I hastily get out of the car speeding into my house slamming the door behind me. I run up the stairs and go into my room to sit directly on my bed running my fingers through my hair and with the other hand, rubbing my temples. What the hell is wrong with him. I facepalm on my hands looking at the floor.