Episode 5: Harper vs Perry

A lot has happened since the team faced the Krane sisters, Perry thought about retiring but gave up, Bree and Chase started working at Tech Town, They face Krane again but this time Douglas joins them, Bree broke her bionic chip and left the team, but she regretted it and with Douglas' help they recovered Bree's chip, and Harper remains in prison while her sisters are missing.

......................................................................

In the Lab, Bree was texting and Chase and Adam were playing ping pong on the cyber desk, Leo is watching waiting for one of the two to lose his turn to play, Mr Davenport walks in the Lab "Adam, everyone, I have some good news!" Mr Davenport says "oh are you finally going to let me go on a mission as part of the team?" Leo says "No!" Mr Davenport says "Will you let me have a party at your new beach house?" Bree says "Only in your dreams young lady" Mr Davenport says.

"What's Mr Davenport?" Chase asks, Mr Davenport walks towards Adam "I got Harper out of jail" Mr Davenport says "wow seriously!?" Adam says excitedly "how did you get that?" Chase asks "well I can definitely say that girl is something money can buy!" Mr Davenport says "I bailed her out and also had to pay an extra fee to get them to pardon her....who needs all that money right?" Mr Davenport says in a pained tone almost crying.

"Mr Davenport this is amazing!" Adam hugs him "I know how much you like this girl and in the middle of the process I got to know her better and realized that in fact she is not like her sisters...she was forced to work for them since she was a child so for the first time she will know what freedom is....Krane raised them locked up at home" Mr Davenport says "wow what kind of nut raises kids locked in somewhere?" Bree says, Mr Davenport glares at her.

"she never went to school so I enrolled her in your high school, So she'll know what it's like to be a normal teenager" Mr Davenport says "of course because every normal teenager goes from a maximum security prison to a classroom!" Chase says sarcastically "Sure, before you went to a classroom where were you again, Chase?" Leo says "in an underground lab" Chase says quietly thoughtful.

"that's why she worked in the cafeteria" Adam says "Yes she got this job hidden from her sisters to try to have a normal life" Mr Davenport says "I liked her, maybe she'll be the only girl who will really understand how I feel about being trapped my hole life" Bree says "no way, she's already my best friend" Adam says.

"do your best to make her feel welcome, you know how that feels" Mr Davenport says "Why are you so helpful with her all of a sudden?" Bree asks "I talked to her and realized that she can be very useful, she can help you guys on missions with the field experience she has" Mr Davenport says "finally someone cool who knows our bionic secret!" Adam says "what about me?" Leo says "you're old news" Adam says, Leo roll his eyes.

......................................................................

They go to school, Principal Perry walks in "hey y'all!" She says "Ah the day was too bright to be real!" Leo says frustrated "I didn't feel like seeing your face either today Dooley...If I could I would trade you all for George Clooney" Perry says "poor George Clooney" Adam says.

"Donald told me there's a new student coming out of prison....then tell me" Perry approaches them "is she a bionic freak too?" Perry ask "No" Chase says "she's a trained assassin freak" Bree smiles "What?" Perry says "it's not really like that either she's just a girl with advanced fighting training who must have robbed a millionaire or two against her will.... just silly" Leo says sarcastically "I'm worried about the direction my students are taking at this school....who's going to be next, an alien?" Perry says "Actually we're still the weirdest things in this school" Adam says "no no the weirdest thing is standing right here!" Leo points at Perry, she makes an annoyed face and goes to her office.