Episode 4: The Krane Sisters

At the diner, Harper is at the counter reading, Adam is beside her, making a battery of coffee cups "hey, Harper look at that!" Adam says he starts playing a song with the mini cup drums, Harper looks at him but she looks distant "Harper!?" Adam says "uh!?" She says "are you okay?" Adam asks "uh...yeah" Harper says "why didn't you laugh at my cup battery? I know you love this....especially when I play Guns and Roses" Adam says, Harper smiles.

"I know, it's just..." Harper says "What? You can tell me...we are best friends!" Adam says "Adam you don't have to remind me of this all the time" Harper says "I'm sorry I've never had a friend before....especially a girl" Adam says "although you're not much different than the boys I hang out with" Adam says "excuse me?" Harper says closing the book "they're nice, that was a compliment!" Adam says "Wow you really know how to please someone" Harper says sarcastically.

"Really, what's bothering you?" Adam says "nothing.." Harper says, she looks at him thoughtfully "Adam, I need to tell you something..." Harper says "what?" Adam says "it's just that I..." Harper says, she looks at her bracelet and remembers what that bracelet does "uh...never mind" Harper says "you can tell me!" Adam says putting a hand on her shoulder "it's just that I need to leave early today....can you cover my shift?" Harper says a little upset "Sure!" Adam says.

Harper takes her bag, she starts to leave, but she comes back and gives Adam an unexpected hug "what is that for?" Adam says hugging her too "just...remember that in any situation you are a great friend!" Harper punches his arm friendly and she leaves.

......................................................................

Everyone is in the Lab "So did you get any sign of the Krane sisters?" Mr Davenport says "nothing set yet....but I got a signal this morning it must be them trying to get our attention" Chase says.

"Let's go after them" Adam says "it could be a trap" Leo says "it sure is a trap" Chase says fiddling with the cyber desk "but then how else are we going to get them?" Bree says "If we're going there we need to be prepared" Chase says "prepared for what they're not Bionics" Adam says "according to my research being bionics or not doesn't matter here" Chase says "So let's go" Adam says "No, I mean they are as dangerous as bionic people" Chase says "wow!" Leo says.

"well these girls grew up being raised by Krane what do you expect from that?" Mr Davenport says "It would be nice if he was a surprisingly kind and caring father" Bree says "they must be like that for the nightmares they had seeing Krane's face every night before bed when they were babies" Leo says.

"I took a look at the skills, maybe we still have an advantage because of the human flaws they have and we don't" Chase says "what about their weapons?" Leo says "Yeah you said the one that attacked you had high tech skates..." Bree says "they have a bit of Krane's Arsenal but from what I understand they make their own weapons...so we can expect anything" Mr Davenport says "So are we going after them or not?" Adam says "we need to be in their sights" Chase says "guys I think it's them" Leo says seeing a sign on the monitor "yes it's them" Mr Davenport says.

"Okay let's go there but I'm staying outside....these girls belong in prison so as soon as you catch them I'll call the police, they've been looking for them for years" Mr Davenport says "Police?" Leo questions "they can go to a regular prison, they aren't bionic" Chase says "let's go!" Bree says.

"the plan is simple to go in there, get them and hand them over to the police" Chase says "Oh and without letting the police discover about your bionics!" Leo says "of course Leo" Chase says "you didn't say that" Leo says "it's because it's implied" Chase says "you need to specify these things Chase, it's too dangerous to...." "IT'S IMPLIED!" Chase says impatiently "okay needless to say it's implied I'll be watching everything from my desk" Leo says "Come on we don't have much time" Mr Davenport says.