opposite sleepover

I love these two sm😭

Fluff!!!!!!!!!

[Suns pov ☀]

I felt my cheeks flush, a sign that I was definitely blushing profusely. Moon and I stood motionless, stunned by what just happened. "I want another one," Moon broke the silence. I was taken aback, my jaw dropping in disbelief. "Are you serious, Moon?" I asked, surprised by his suggestion. "I was thinking the same thing!" I squealed with excitement. Moon covered his red face with his hands. "And to think they didn't even invite us for a sleepover," he exclaimed, wiping away a fake tear.

(kicks down the door /j
Yeah but now they know where you live and your apartment number so like.. Expect some stuff in the future.. Muahaha >:D)

I sniffled and nodded in agreement. "But it's okay! We'll see them tomorrow. Come on, Moony, we need to get back before the plex closes!" Moon grabbed my arm, halting my departure. "Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing if it closed on us," he suggested. I stared at him with a puzzled and shocked expression. "What do you mean?" "Just tell Y/N that we were too late... and voila, a free sleepover," Moon grinned sinisterly. I gasped in disbelief at his devious plan. Should I agree to this? "Sun, come on. You want this too, you know it." Moon prodded my chest. "Plus, we're already here."

I looked between moon and the door and before I could object moon knocked on the door. 'Moony!'

The door opened. There stood y/n, already changed into their pajamas (or whatever you wear to bed :D)

"What are you guys still doing here?" They inquired.

[Your pov 💫]

I was just about to crawl into bed when I heard a knock on my door. 'If it's the landlord I'm gonna stab him in the throat, I'm working on the goddamn rent, jesus!'

I opened the door to be met with ..
'Sun and moon?'

"What are you guys still doing here?" after I said it I slowly started regretting it, that sounded kind of rude.

"Y/n we're so sor-" Sun began-

-moon cut him off. "No we're not. Um, so the plex locked us out and we kinda need a place to stay."

"Just get inside." I stepped aside, allowing the two to enter.

I stepped aside to allow the two to enter my apartment. As they walked in, they gazed around the room. Moon spoke bluntly, "Even our dorms are nicer than this." Sun pinched Moon, causing them to flinch away and slap Sun's hand. "Moony, y/n, your apartment is very nice," Sun nervously laughed. I shook my head and responded with a nonchalant shrug, "Nah, it's true."

I then took Sun and Moon's hands and led them down a hallway, "I'll show you where your sleeping." I opened a door and declared, "This is the guest bedroom."

"You guys aren't sleeping in here though, my bedroom is right across from here, c'mon."

[Suns pov☀]

'WOOHOOO, HOO, HOO!!!'

[Moons pov🌙]

'Score'

[Your pov💫]

Sun crept up beside me on my right, laying his head against my right leg (or shoulder, whatever you're comfortable with🤍). Meanwhile, moon rested his head on my left shoulder and tenderly held my left hand. Moon rubbed his thumb against the back of my hand, quietly humming a comforting tune. i took Suns hand into my right, sun let out a soft giggle that triggered a smile from me. The atmosphere was serene and tranquil, with the gentle patter of raindrops audible through the slightly ajar window. The subdued lighting cast our shadows in relief, and I released a satisfied exhale as I shifted my gaze towards Moon. I lightly tapped his hand with my thumb, silently asking for his attention. Moon pulled his head from my shoulder, slightly tilting his head to one side. I glanced down and slumped down, (if you don't understand, you want moon to move so you can lay down.) Moon nodded in silent understanding and got up, letting go of your hand. Moon grabbed the back of Suns shirt collar and lifted the front of him off of you so you could relax into the mattress. You opened your arms and moon, surprisingly, slowly set sun back against you. Moon then crawled back next to you, pulling the blankets over the three of you. Moon softly took your cheek into his palm, he smiled as he looked down at you lovingly. He leaned down and gave you a gentle kiss while he caressed your cheek with his thumb. Moon broke the kiss He brushed aside a strand of my hair, then planted a tender kiss on my forehead, before gracefully reclining against the mattress, while I nestled my head against his shoulder. The silent room now began to fill with soft singing.

"Days seem sometimes as if they'll never end
Sun digs its heels to taunt you
But after sunlit days, one thing stays the same
Rises the moon

Days fade into a watercolour blur
Memories swim and haunt you
But look into the lake, shimmering like smoke
Rises the moon

Oh-oh, close your weary eyes
I promise you that soon the autumn comes
To darken fading summer skies
Breathe, breathe, breathe

Days pull you down just like a sinking ship
Floating is getting harder
But tread the water, child, and know that meanwhile
Rises the moon

Days pull you up just like a daffodil
Uprooted from its garden
They'll tell you what you owe, but know even so
Rises the moon

You'll be visited by sleep
I promise you that soon the autumn comes
To steal away each dream you keep
Breathe, breathe, breathe"

I felt my eyes heavy and my vision blurred, the world around faded into darkness as moons soft humming muffled. "Goodnight, my star." I heard moon mutter before I finally gave into sleep.

[Moons pov🌙]

I held y/n close, resting my head against theirs. I could never get tired of this feeling, never. I felt content, I felt.. Safe. Y/n made me feel whole, I never felt like something was missing. I had sun, and he's the kindest, most caring brother. He was there for me, and I was happy with that. I couldn't have asked for more, but now I have more. We have more. we have this person that just suddenly came through that slide and straight into our lives, I know for a fact me and sun didn't pray for an angel. I guess it was a miracle. God, whoever's up there, thank you. Truly.

Hi! I'm so so so sooo sorry for a late update, today was kind of stressful, woke up and I was bleeding, my cat clawed my stomach so I had to deal with that too. Just wasn't feeling too good today, I hope you enjoyed reading. Sorry again. Have a great day/night/afternoon, stay safe my friends! 🤍

9/3/23 1109 words