a beautiful person. (short)

Minor angst
🌙☀
I'm sorry in advance.

[Suns pov☀]
I woke up to y/n gone, however they left a note. Their so sweet! They're off somewhere in the pizza Plex hanging out with [preferred/favorite member(s)].

Smiling to myself I got up from bed and stretched my arms over my head, memories of last night came flooding in. Paradise. A rough knock on the door broke me from my thoughts, y/n must be back! I walked over with a bright smile, opening the door.

"Y/n! Oh, moon." My expression dropped, moon looked.. Upset.

"Y/n told me all about your little kiss last night, sun." Moon crossed his arms, I felt uneasy to say the least.

"Yeah- it was amazing! I really-"

"Shut up." Moon shoved me backwards, I barely caught myself. "Sun you didn't even let me get a CHANCE to express my feelings for y/n, you come in with your stupid fucking 'cute' childish shit and take them from me. I thought I had a chance at true happiness and you took that from me. You do NOT deserve y/n, sun." 'What..?'

"You're kidding, right?" I clenched my fists. " 'true happiness'? Moon am I nothing to you!? I've been trying for years to provide all the care and love in the world for you, do you return it? NO. but I keep trying, and trying because something tells me that you'll change one day. One day you'll stop being such a- a bully! You talk down to me, you make me feel bad about myself, you tell me to change, you told me people wouldn't like me for who I was, too energetic? Too enthusiastic? Too- you get the point.. Moon I've finally found THAT person and they like me for who I am. And I'm NOT letting you ruin this for me, I'm sorry if you're hurt. But that's no reason to make me feel hurt too. Now leave." moon walked out, slamming the door behind him. My body gave in, I collasped to the ground. I buried my face into my knees, sobbing.

I made a small animation for this but it wont let me upload it :,)

369 words