it'll be okay.

I apologize for last chapter please don't kill me I promise theres an explanation🙏

Fluff
Comforting
+better writing (I think..)

[Suns pov☀]

The sound of quiet humming filled the once silent room, my blurry vision adjusted and cleared to the sun-lit room as I opened my eyes. I felt the comfort and warmth of blankets draped over me, my soft matress beneath me. Was all of that some sick dream? It had to of been, I know that moony would never say something meant to actually hurt me. Moony has his sarcasm and dark humor, and his threats to break down my door to suffocate me. but.. Moony has never meant any of it. The words moon had said crawled back into my mind, tears crept at the edges of my eyes. It was a dream, but it still hurts. Soft breathing puffed against my neck, I turned my head and laid my eyes on them, y/n. Dream moons words aren't true. I carefully moved the blanket off of me so it wouldn't tug it forward when I sat up. I sat at the edge of the bed, I felt weak, as if I couldn't hold myself up. Y/n looked so calm, peaceful, I couldn't wake them up. Especially not for a silly dream like that, my eyes stung, my vision began to blur once again. Tears trickled down my cheeks, I buried my face into my palms and quietly wept into them. A light weight pressed against my shoulder that caused me to flinch away, I lifted my face out of my hands to look over my shoulder. I blinked away tears and wiped my eyes with the back of my hand, my vision quickly cleared and focussed on y/ns sweet face. Y/n crawled over and sat beside me, they rested their head against my shoulder and I laid my head against the top of theirs. "Do you wanna talk about it?" Y/n asked quietly, I shook my head.
"Not right now." I replied, my voice was strangled and faint. Why am I so upset over a dream? it wasn't real, it meant nothing.. Y/n pulled me close and gently brushed their fingers through my hair, I closed my eyes and relaxed against them. 
"Sun, I promise what you're feeling isn't silly. You're not overreacting. You had a bad dream and your feelings are natural." Y/n reassured me, pressing a soft kiss to the top of my head. Y/n treats me so well..

Maybe I don't deserve them.

Raaa.. Sorry for the short chapter, feeling like crap right now :,)

442 words