moonman

Sun was right, the kids were excited to see me. When I say excited I mean, screaming, hugging, asking questions every five seconds, dragging, tugging at my clothes for attention.. I'm already exhausted and I'm only half way through today. Luckily, nap time is only fifteen minutes away. Then, I can finally get a chance to relax. I know sun told me I can take breaks but I can't just abandon my job, yeah I would probably only be gone for ten minutes anything could happen in that time. And I'm not risking that, I'm sure sun is gonna on me for not taking breaks, I wouldn't be surprised if he brings it up during naptime.

"Y/nnn!" A voice boomed throughout the daycare, I looked up from my computer to see sun held a child covered with.. Glue. Glitter glue specifically, at least their sparkling right? I heaved a sigh before I left my chair and walked over, I looked sun up and down before grabbing the child and walking to the bathroom.

"Lets get you cleaned up." I smiled softly.

---

Sun found a box with extra clothes in it for situations like this, they're definitely prepared for any problem. Five minutes until naptime.

Now that I'm here, I'm just try my best to make sure sun and Moon's jobs are a bit more easier. Yeah, Moon's job is.. Pretty easy. Just keeping an eye on the children while they sleep, putting them to sleep ect. Still, theres always gonna be those little asses- ahem.. Little children that don't wanna sleep. And then nightmares.. Theres a whole package with that. Then sun, I'm surprised he's not exhausted already. It's like the parents give these children drugs before they come here, hyper as hell!

As to making their jobs easier.. These kids aren't going anywhere until they clean up their own shhh.. Stuff. Sun and I will clean up the rest.

(Btw, I'm taking requests!)

Sun was busy trying to calm down a arguement. I stood in the middle of the room, clearing my throat I called for the children's attention. Immediately having children swarming around me. Obviously, Suns attention was peeked.
"Kids.. I'm sure you don't do this normally, but for the sake of sun. Beloved Mr. Sun, lets all do our best and help clean up?" I clasped my hands together, giving a sweet smile to the crowd of children. To my surprise they all walked away and started to clean, damn, I'm respected.

Sun sauntered up to me, his arms crossed behind his back. "Thank you." Sun smiled softly, I nodded.
"Of course, sunny! You deserve a break anyway." Sun's expression softened, his eyes sparkled.
"Sunny?" He tilting his head to one side, smiling brightly
"Oh! Yeah, sorry that must've slipped out." I rubbed the back of my neck, sun shook his head and took my hands into his.
"I love it! Dont apologize, please, Ill appreciate any nickname you give me! They're special, especially since they come from you!" He gently pulled me forward. "Can I hug you?" Sun asked, loosening his grip from our locked hands. "Consent is important! I want to make sure you're okay with a h-"
"Yes, sunny. Thats okay." Sun wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close. He rested his chin ontop of my shoulder.

(Sorry for another interruption .. I just wanna say that your height in this story is not set to anything! And however tall you are, or wish to be, will be! Enjoy reading. 💞)

Before I knew it, the lights were dimming. Naptime already? I thought we had five minutes. me and sun pulled away from the hug to see the cleaned up daycare and kids lining up to each get a pillow and blanket, sun grinned. "Now we can talk!" Sun took my hands again, pulling me over to the ball pit he lifted himself up onto the edges surrounding the ball pit. He offered his hand to me to help me up, I took his hand 'just another excuse to hold his hand' and he pulled me up, now sat beside sun he kicked his feet over the edge, giggling quietly.

"What do you wanna talk about?" I ask, looking over at sun who seemed a bit more serious now. Oh great..

"Well.. You know how I told you about the breaks?" Sun locked eye contact with me, I tensed up 'Pretty eyes- aah!! Snap out of it-'
"Sun I don't need the breaks really." I insisted.
"Sunshine, I really care about you and your well-being. This job is obviously draining you, I mean, you looked exhausted! This is only the first day to, y/n. I want you to at least take a break every once in a while, me and moon have the kids under control. We've been here for sooooo long!! I promise there's nothing to worry about." He put a comforting hand on my shoulder, his expression looked so sweet.
"Okay sunny, I'll think about it."

---
(Skipping to closing time, muahah.. Prepare yourself!)

Sun waved goodbye to the last child while me and moon had already started cleaning up, we agreed to finishing it up at quickly as we could so we'd have more time to hang out, all together. Soon enough sun joined in as well, cleaning up the daycare was pretty easy, the kids were surprisingly not as hyper after naptime so they didn't mess up things too bad. To admit.. I was excited to hang out with sun and moon, who wouldn't be?

"Y/n, we're gonna go to our dorms and quickly change before we leave." Moon glance down at his work costume, I nodded.
"Alright!" Moon caught up with sun and they walked off into the halls, I looked around as I waited.

it wasn't long until they came back through those same doors.
(Just imagine them wearing something casual!)

"Ready to go?" Moon tilted his head, this left me a bit confused.
"Go.. Where exactly?"
"Sun you didn't tell them?" Moon looked over at sun who looked just as confused as me.
"I thought it was a surprise trip! Of course I didn't tell them." Sun crossed his arms, moon rolled his eyes and looked back at me.
"We're going to the mall." Moon shook his car keys, winking. "Shopping spree. Lets go." He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the exit of the daycare, I quick grabbed Suns hand and dragged him along with me and moon.
"Whos gonna lock up the daycare?" I looked over my shoulder at the daycare.
"That sassy ponytail bitch can." Moon replied, sun gasped.
"Moony watch your language, and Vanessa is not a.. A bad word! She's very nice."
"Probably to you." Moon and sun started their twin bickering again, with me right in the middle of it. Literally.

Time for a shopping spree.. Yaay.. Now I can walk around for hours and hurt my feet... Wait. I can see them try on clothes, SCORE!

1178 words, y'all ready for a shopping trip?