Chapter 3 :Why...[1]

The black Rolls Royce comes to a stop after multiple turns. Hyunjin did not utter a word throughout the whole drive.

"Hyunjin what are you thinking?"

Panpriya was angry, but not to the point it touched her bottom line. She guessed hyunjin must have his reasons.

Looking out the window, she was puzzled.

"Eh? Why are we front of city Z hospital?"

Confused, she stared outside, until her eyes landed on a slender figure walking towards them. She creases her brows intensely.

The man had bandages on his head and arms. He was in a extremely sorry state. But she knew exactly who this man was.

"Yungyeom,why is he here? And why is he like that?"

As yungyeom approached the car, each step he took was like heavy pain to his guard. He took a deep breath before reaching out for the door handle to the back seat.

Opening the door, he was greeted by the beautiful girl, except her facial expression was filled with confusion.

Seeing her in her wedding dress, he felt like someone suffocated him.

"Yungyeom, why are you here? What's going on?"

Hyunjin hesitated for a quick second before he gathered himself together.

"Panpriya....."

He knelt down in front of the open back seat door to be at the eye level with Panpriya.

He tried to soften his voice as much as he could, gathering every ounce left in him, "I can't find any other way to tell you...but he is no longer with us....shin passed away.."

The world seemed to have slowed down for Panpriya. It Emma's like darkness devoured her whole world.

As if time just stopped.

Her world came crumbling down hearing what Yungyeom said.

'No longer with us'

'Shin passed away'

Those words repeated in her head. Panpriya's hands began to tremble, her eyes became blurry, yet she fought back to hold in her tears.

She won't believe it.

She won't believe Yungyeom's words.

"Lies..." she uttered in disbelief.

Watching her, Yungyeom knew how she must be feeling at this moment. He took a deep breath and looked her in the eyes.

"We got into an accident on the way to the church. Shin's heart stopped when we arrived at the hospital...panpriya, I am so sorry"

Not believing him, panpriya gets out of the car, pushing Yungyeom to the side and runs towards the hospital entrance.

She won't believe it.

He promised he wouldn't leave her.

He had promised!

Watching panpriya running towards the hospital, Yungyeom closed his eyes and clenched his fists tightly.

He stood up and he took a step towards the hospital, but stopped, he spoke to hyunjin who was now crying loudly inside the car. "You did good brownie." Then he forced himself to walk towards the direction panpriya went.

------