Min giggle with me as we both went out

Boys p.o.v.

Mrak- did...did she just-just called you gummy bear?

Jinyoung-it-it's conformed boys....she is The Y/N...

Jackson takes out his phone- M room now

He said on call and we all went toward the basement in the meeting room

Namjoon- I was on call with dealers are you serious Jackson?

Jb- you guys stop getting on my nevres and say somthing I have to go and continue the confrance with politicians

Mark- she called jackson gummy bear...

Everyone were silent....

Suho- ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING IDIOTS? YOU JUST CALLED US HERE TO SAY THIS?

Luhan- wait suho - suho one moment....she called him A gummy bear?

All three of us nod and luhan's eyes get wide following him kai , yugyeom, jungkook and even hoseok got shock

Kai- sh-she called me sexy boy before ....

Yugyeom- m-me river...too and kook little froge...

Hoseok- 2 days ago when we were in the garden she called me honey-bee too but i-i thought she just said it....like...i men...

Now namjoon hold his forehead breathing out sigh...

Jb- and you all are telling us this NoW??

Kai- Hyung we didn't thought on this that much before but now...

Jin- it is confirmed she is Y/N

Baekhyun - but it-it can be a coincidence-

Xiumin- Coincidence can happen 2 or 3 times but....this is not it

Chanyeol-BUT HOW HYUNG? She was dead 3 years ago! We killed her and then how? She is the princess of that city whatever name that has!

Youngjae-but yeol if we try to think....how dose she know our that nicknames that only Y/N was calling us?

Suga - and how are you gonna explain that how did a trained Assassin was killed by mere robbers?