ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 1 {TᕼE ᒪITTᒪE ᗷOY} 🏘️

I started overthinking about this story again. So we are going back to what I wanted to do.

sup peps.

Soo, here's what's up. I couldn't decide whether I wanted "the everything doll" l to be a woody or Buzz love story so I decided what only made sense to do.

This means that I will have two books for both!! AYE. For the first movie I'm gonna use what I have written because not much will change except who y/n is fantasising over.

Not gonna lie I'm excited for both books! Because I've got plans and i I've FINALLY decided on how to handle this!!

TᕼIᑎGᔕ TO KᑎOᗯ ᗷEᖴOᖇE ᗯE ᔕTᗩᖇT:

🪐" " these obviously mean someone's speaking, (I'd be nervous if you didn't know that.)

🪐' ' the POVs thoughts

🪐( ) nots or things I'm saying that are like
it's like me breaking the story for a second, you know what I mean!
(2 shots of vodka) (omg they were roommates)

🪐The features of Y/n in this story are based on the beauty standards of the 50s that were used to design and create dolls. (Like typically these days barbie dolls being skinny with large features like eyes and breasts ect.)

🪐If I write something and you feel it doesn't fit with your self/yn oc character, please feel free to change it. I'm not trying to be "YOU WILL WEAR A DRESS THAT IS PINK AND PURPLE WITH BRIGHT GREEN SPOTS AND BIG YELLOW BOWS, LOTS OF GLITTER AND 7 INCH STILETTOS AND YOU HAVE NO CHOICE OR I WILL FIND YOU AND FORCE YOU" first of, no. Second, I wouldn't NOT put Y/n in that, sorry for making you imagine that. And third, this is your reading experience. This is you or you oc in this story, do what fits you. I just put details in like this because that's how I see the story in my head personally.

🤠Please do feel free to comment, and I would love a vote and also any constructive criticism is always greatly appreciated🤠
🪐✨☄️🪐✨☄️🪐✨☄️🪐✨☄️🪐✨

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

I feel odd. I feel life. I feel something.

It feels nice.

A hand wraps around my torso, I haven't been touch or moved for what feels like years, probably because it has been years. Life feels different, my surroundings look different.

I mustn't have move for a handful of years. Has it been 3 years... or 4, I don't know, but what I do know is that I've been yearning to be loved since forever, I don't know what's it's like. I'd like to find out.

In my hazy awaking toy state I see I'm being carried somewhere. A soft palm under my thighs.

A lady, a more mature and older woman is observing me. Rich blue eyes wander my details as she looks deep in thought, impressed, surprised almost, who is she? Will she love me? Is she who I've been waiting for, sleeping my years away to meet her?

"Now, she's in wonderful condition, there are hardly any flaws in need of fixing, but she's just a wee bit dusty, that's an easy fix" the lady finally uttered.

"Yeah yeah, how much is it worth" a man suddenly spoke up, startling me.

Where did he come from? His voice is sharp, grumpy.

"Oh well, Mr Kyle I guesstimate she would have offers for around $5000, but I do suggest that you-"

"Thanks for your time, here's a 70, have a great day," I think Mr Kyle is his name, cut the lady off, snatched me off her and shoved a few notes in my place before rushing her to the door.