"Go back to bed, Kal. Your reunion with Charlotte has to wait," he orders his dog and then turns his head back to me.

"Poor fluffy ball," I say and bite my lower lip when Henry draws his eyebrows together.

"I can put you down, if you rather spend time with my dog," he teases me, and I shake my head.

"No, I like his owner better," I admit as he walks up the last staircase.

"I am glad to hear that. Shower or bath?" he asks me as he opens the door to his bathroom and puts me down on my feet which are still in shoes. He is still taller than I am, but I don't need to tilt my head as much back as normally.

"Depends on if you join me?" I give back and bite my lower lip.

"Nothing would please me more right now," he says as he slips his hand onto my back to pull me against him. He raises an eyebrow inquiringly and I smile at him dumbfounded when I can feel his growing erection pressing through the fabric of our clothes against my lower abdomen.

"Well?" he asks me clearly amused by my reaction and bends his head down to mine.

"Shower," I tell him and then press my lips on him hungeringly as if I am in a dry desert and he is the water that I need to survive. While we nudge our tongues against each other, I can feel one hand of his moving up to the band that holds the back of my dress together and opens the closure.

"This has to go before we get in the shower," he whispers against my skin and turns me around. His head is right next to mine, and he looks at me in the mirror. While looking at me, he takes my hair between his hands and moves it over my shoulder. Then he traces his fingertips over my neck and shoulders to the straps of my dress. The feeling of it, makes me lean the back of my head against his shoulder and moan.

"When I saw you entering the restaurant tonight, all I could think of to rip it off of you," he whispers against my skin as he moves the straps off my shoulders. The dress falls to the floor, and I am only wearing my panties and my high heels anymore. I reach behind me to grab his shirt and pull it out of his pants.

"It would only be fair that we are both get out of our clothes," I tell him, when I try to turn around, but he puts his strong arms around me and one on my lower belly and the other one on my hip.

"Don't expect life to be fair," he says lowly and puts open mouthed kisses on my neck and shoulder while he watches my reaction closely in the mirror.

"I don't think that's how that was meant," I moan as his hand wanders from my hip over my side to my left boob.

"That's the way I interpret it right now," he whispers, and I press my lips together when he takes my nipple between his thumb and index finger to pinch it. I arch my spine to press myself more against his touch. When his hands can already send me into overdrive, what will his lips be able to do?

"Tell me if I do something you don't like – I hope that won't happen too often," he says and his hand wanders from my lower belly between the fabric of my panties and my skin. Instinctively I put my hand over his and he stops.

"You need to tell me," he whispers, and I open my eyes to look at him in the mirror. His deep blue eyes are already on mine, and I exhale loudly.

"Touch me and make me cum," I tell him, and he moves his hand lower while placing kisses on my jaw and then down my neck. When his fingers find my clit, I inhale sharply and crawl my nails into his hip. Fucking shit, this feels so good.

"So wet," he growls pleased, and I shudder. He bits me slightly with his teeth and a jolt runs through my body and I need to moan loudly. Suddenly he turns me around and picks me up to put me onto he counterspace next to his sink. I grab his head and pull it downwards to kiss him feverishly. Taking his lower lip between mine I suck on it and then slightly bite in it. He growls in response and slides his hands over my thighs.