Author's note

Hi there, thank you for giving this story a chance.

Before you start reading, I would like you to know a few things:

1) English is not my native language. When - and not if, because there will be mistakes for sure - you find them, please let me know. I would love to learn from them.

2) Without wanting to spoil too much: the first part of the story is about friendship and what it means to the protagonist. The other part is about what can blossom out of friendship if you let it. Charlotte is in a relationship with someone but there will be no cheating. If this is not your tea, then this story might not be something for you.

3) My style of writing is heavy with dialog. I love to let my characters have long, deep and meaningful conversations.

4) Warning: This story contains the following topics that might be triggering for some: drug usage and mature sexual content.

Description:

"You are Henry Cavill," I acknowledge when I look back up into his blue eyes. I have to bite my tongue or else I would have added sexiest man alive to it. He wants to say something, but I stop him by raising my hand.

"If you are concerned about me telling anyone you live here, there is no need for it. I understand that privacy is a fragile thing, and I would never do anything to disturb yours. I am aware that you don't know me and therefor probably don't trust me, but it's in my own interest that I won't tell anyone that you are my neighbor."

A year ago, Charlotte moved to L.A. with her boyfriend. Her life has almost been perfect since then. She now has more than she ever wanted. Her first book is being made into a movie. She has a new deal with her publisher for a new series. She couldn't be happier, right?

But then she meets her neighbor Henry. As they become friends, he confronts her with questions she never wanted to ask herself. Will Charlotte be ready to hear what he has to tell her about toxic relationships, or will she push him away? Will Henry help her, or will he leave her alone to her own misery?

Disclaimer:

Unfortunately I do not know Henry Cavill personally. This story is purely a spin on my part.

All images used in the cover belong to their rightful owners.