Don't Lose Your Head

As Issac began to come back to conciousness he was still in his warframe Ash. As he sat up he saw that his shields where slightly damaged and due to him not haveing knowledge of where to find a Foundry he couldn't make his repairs. Realizing this he shook his head and stood up from where he was laying and as he surveyed his surroundings he realized that it was oddly Quiet and he didn't quite understand why, he knew he hadn't known the Dragons he was with long but he figured he would atleast hear Sunny's voice.

As he fully gathered his bearings he looked down to see his sword next to where he was laying and he gave a light smile as he picked it up and Sheathed it on his side. After getting his sword he made his way out of the room he was in and he began to head in the direction of the area Tsunami was chained up at. When he arrived there he saw that she was gone and as he checked all the other Rooms it was the same, not a dragon in sight.

At first he thought that they had left but when he got to the main room he saw that the boulder keeping them all inside was now wide open and he saw Dunes Dead body on the ground and from what he could see it was a snap of the neck that did him in and he Immediately assumed the worst. As he inspected further he saw Skid Mark's on the ground and this holding him all he needed to know. "So they where taken..I don't have to rescue them..but at the same time they all seemed pretty cool." He said as he looked at the skid marks on the ground and with a sight he got up deciding to go and check the study room as he hoped there would be some scrolls left behind and with a touch of luck maybe a map.

Arriving at the study room he did indeed find that some of the scrolls where kept in one piece and he began to look through them seeing that each of the scrolls left where all important but what confused him more was that even with chunks of his Memories missing he could understand the writing even tho not ever seeing the language before tho for some reason he felt like he had. As he read through the scrolls he eventually found a map and each scroll took him a considerable amount of time to read through because of their size.

Once he had opened the map he took a good look and it confused him as he had never remembered openly exploring where he was located currently as he didn't even remember the name of the planet he was on but as he let his eyes scan over the map he looked at one of the notable areas on the map and it was circled. Seeing that the circle was placed on a specific part of the mountain he also saw that there was a river right next to it and he mentally decided that the circle must be where he was located. Once he grasped that they where in Skywing Territory he practically pieced together what had happened and with this he decided to check the room he woke up in one last time before he left.

As he walked out of the studying room he made his way down the dimly lit corridors until he was back where he awoke originally. As he stepped in he began to look for anything else he might have missed and as he did so he began to feel the walls eventually pushing in a part of the wall. Realizing that it wasn't sturdy he used his Sword slicing up that part of the wall and it crumbled inward. He looked at the hole for a bit and then he walked down it and he could see that it hadn't been used in year's, after what felt like thirty minutes give or take he began to hear what sounded like rushing water and once he was out of the tunnel he was met with the light of Sunshine. As he looked forward he saw what looked to be his Liset but it was badly damaged.

As he approached he Liset he looked down seeing that there was a large gap of rushing water and on the other side is Liset lay dormant and he let out a sigh. First he took a few steps back and then with a strong lunge he ran forward, once he was at the edge of the stone he was standing on he leaped bullet Jumping from where he was at in the direction of one of the stalagmites on the ceiling and then when he reached it he bullet jumped of the side of it just barely clearing the Gap of rushing water landing right on the edge of the stone he stood up and began to walk over to the broken down Liset. As he stepped onto the ship with a bit of trouble he saw that it wasnt as run down as he thought hearing the sound of the ship's AI welcoming him back once it recognized him as Operator.