The Dread Within

When he had walked over to the others he heard Tsunami speak and he could tell by the tone in her voice she was upset, what gave it away the most is what she said and he could also hear heavy sarcasm and he just let out a sigh. He knew he couldn't fully relate to their problems as he didn't remember going through any of this but he did remember a bit about being aboard a space vessel and he recalled himself always gazing out the large glass windows to look at the twisting currents of the void. As he thought of this he was pulled back to reality when he heard clay speak.

Clay had looked over at Glory and then asked how she was doing and when she spoke the clay gave a saddened look as she wasn't entirely wrong about the Guardians tho when sunny spoke up and said she should have fought with them he agreed but didn't speak on it. When he heard Glory speak back he gave a confused look when she said it was obviously a test. "Wait- it was?" He said with confusion laceing his voice.

Issac gave a bit of a saddened look when he heard the way the 'Guardians' thought of Glory and it bothered him to a degree that they looked down on her so easily but when he heard her say that she failed the test the moment she hatched he began feeling angry and he then spoke feeling as tho it was necessary. "Glory..just because you weren't in their 'prophecy' it doesn't mean they decided what you will be or do..that's something that you shape..not them..and if they really think that low of you then show them otherwise and make them shut up" he said as he looked in her direction.

Glory looked at Issac before hearing Clay add to it and she responded with. "Your both sweet..but I'm going to go take a nap.." she said as sunny asked if it was really a good idea for her to do that and as she walked away towards the tunnels she looked back slightly and spoke. "Well they all think om lazy anyway, nothing I do will change that" she said before adding one last part. "Wake me when something exciting happens, but make sure its actually exciting..not sunny exciting" she said as she dissapeared into the tunnels.

Sunny was a bit annoyed but she would eventually get over it tho Clay was thinking until he decided to ask Sunny and Issac what they would think about running away. When he asked this Sunny instantly disagreed with this as she felt going against the prophecy was wrong but Issac said otherwise.

When this idea was proposed to Issac he stood there in thought for a bit eventually catching a feeling of Deep dread but he couldn't tell why he felt this way. "I think we should..but we cant just leave as if you could, I'm sure you all would have done so already" he said as he could tell by the way Clay was looking at him, it was indeed true.

After the conversation he began to walk to the room he was woken up in and upon his arrival he got the urge to look around for anything he could use or anything that looked important. As he searched he could hear the faint echo of sunny yelling for someone to stop and he instantly stopped what he was doing and dashed out of the room and down the corridor to the source of the noise. When he arrived he saw the Guardians chaining Tsunami to what looked like a big wooden poke and he cringed internally trying to think of what he was going to do and then he saw Kestrel melt the chains onto the pole and after doingthis she turned her attention towards him.

When Kestrel saw Issac she stepped infront of him knowing that he was trying to figure out a way to get Tsunami free and she gave him a glare. "Dont even think about it." She said with sternness in her voice. When Issac heard this he didn't care, he saw this as unjust and he reached behind him unsheathing his Skana prepared to do something about it. When Kestrel saw this she gave a slight grin as she didn't expect him to be this brave as most scavengers she saw ran from a dragon but then she took into account that this one wasn't like the others. "I have to admit, your bravery is admirable but is this really what you want to do?" She said to him before seeing him quickly dash at her ready to attack and it surprised her a bit as she didn't actually expect him to fight for those he barely knew.

When Issac dashed towards Kestrel he held his sword in one hand to the side and when he saw the first swing he slid under it and then he bullet jumped up towards her upper forearm with quick speeds and then he swung and due to it haveing the heat mod and Armor piercing mod his swing cut straight through her tough scales but the heat didn't do much damage as Skywings had a heat tolerance. When she retaliated he didn't have much time to react and he shielded himself to prepare for the attack and when he was hit it knocked his shield out in on hit. After he was hit he slammed into ground tumbling backwards and then he caught himself now sliding to a stop he saw Kestrel was already on him again preparing to attack him again and he quickly leaped away from the attack.

As he began to think he realized he was fighting in a cave and there where not only shadows but his warframe was ment for stealthy approaches and he was trying to fight like a tank. After realizing this he sighed and let out a deep breath before throwing down a smoke screen and the he went invisible. When the smoke cleared Kestrel noticed Issac was gone and she began glancing around to see if she could spot him but she had no luck. When Issac saw that she didn't know where he was he used his energy to create shuriken made of shadows and then he threw them at Kestrel before leaping and wall running to another side of the room as he knew the first instinct would be to attack where he had attacked from before.

When she was hit by the shuriken they pierced her scales easily and she let out a growl wincing before breathing fire in the direction where she saw the attack come from. When Issac saw this he spotted his opening and he went for it bullet jumping off the wall upwards and then with a slight turn he prepared to come down with a hard kick to the top of her head.

When she was breathing fire she cought slight movement in her peripheral and then she looked up seeing him coming down with an attack alrighty prepared and she responded by using her tail and with a quick swipe she smacked him out of the air with a loud Crackle sending him into a stalagmite with a loud crash behind it. The last thing he saw before he blacked out was Kestrel approaching him with smoke leaving her mouth and then he saw clay step infront of her in a defensive position before he fell unconscious.

Clay seeing how hard Issac fought to try and free Tsunami. He felt obligated to stop Kestrel from scorching the Tenno and he went and stood between Kestrel as he could see she wanted to burn him. "Kestel stop, he fought well and he was only doing what he felt was right at the moment.." sunny still being held by Morrowseer spoke as well. "Dont hurt him, its already enough that Tsunami is tied up!" She yelled to Kestrel and Starflight gave a look of concern that practically told her to stop as well. When Kestrel saw this she let out a low growl before huffing and turning around leaving the room with Morrowseer and the other Guardians.

After this happened Sunny and Starflight picked up Issac and place him somewhere to rest and while this was happening Clay was trying to free Tsunami and then she told him to stop and go see what the Guardians where planning and he did so. When Clay went into the river and swam up he silently listened to the conversation and what he heard was unsettling, they planned to kill Glory.