Meeting the others

Issac was running not far behind Tsunami makeing sure too keep up with her and when they had gotten too the source of the noise they had seen two dragons fighting, to be more exact it seemed like only one of them where fighting and the other was just letting it happen. As he watched this happen he was slowly getting angry and he began to feel compelled to stop the fight but when he saw Tsunami step up to stop it he gave a sigh of relief.

Tsunami was Angry when she saw Kestrel ragdolling clay and she walked over to the fight and stepped on Kestrels tail before speaking. "Stop picking on clay..." she said while eyeing Kestrel a bit hard and then she watched as Kestrel walked away from the small group but then she noticed her stop and then she noticed the issue.

Kestrel was about to go and rest as she was upset with Clay not fighting today but as she was walking away she noticed a small speck and when she looked over she noticed that it was a scavenger and then she turned to look at Tsunami. "What is a SCAVENGER doing here?!" She said with a tone of annoyance and anger in her voice as she spoke before looked back towards the small scavenger.

Tsunami could see that Issac was about to speak and judging from the look on his face she could tell he wasn't going to be saying kind words so she decided she would speak for him so things wouldn't get bad. "His name is issac...and he dosent like being called a scavenger...and lastly, I found him towards the back of the cave..so I'll presume the entire cave wasn't searched" she said to Kestrel who she could tell wasn't quite ready to just let this go.

When Kestrel heard Tsunami's explanation she gave a confused look as to how she knew this information, last time she remembered scavengers didnt talk so how was Tsunami able to give these details and she made a point as to ask about it. "Tsunami, how did you get this information? The only way you could get info like that is if...He talked...and I find that-" before she could even finish her sentence Issac finished it for her and this left her with a look of surprise and some curiosity as now she wondered if this thing was even a scavenger, maybe it was something else.

Issac now annoyed went and spoke up finishing her sentence for her and then after doing this he decided he would go ahead and say what he was so that they would refer to him as such if they couldn't say his name. "I'm not a scavenger...I'm a Tenno..and I'm guessing those you call scavengers are human beings.." he then said with the obvious hint that he was annoyed. When Kestrel noticed his attitude she had began to get angry again and when she looked him she held a look that practically yelled Dodge and just as quickly as she made this face she swung at Issac Open talon.

Issac seeing this swing coming quickly rolled under it now giveing a wide eyed expression, 'Great, my first day awake and I've already got someone trying to kill me!' he said in his head as he saw another swing coming his way as to which he responded by firing off a pulse of void energy to hopefully cancel out her attack. When Kestrel felt this energy collide with her talons her arm blew back and she also slid back some from the reaction and recoil.

After a bit of intensely stareing one another down Kestrel huffed and began to walk away, Issac just gave a lost look but when he saw her stop and turn her head to look at him again he prepared himself for another attack but when he saw a small smile on her face he calmed himself slightly tho he was a bit confused as to why she was smiling. Not but a bit after mentally questioning this he heard Kestrel speak. "Not bad...Tenno" she said before walking of and dissapearing into one of the many rooms the cave had within it.

Issac now had a small smile himself as he was glad she called him what he was though the more he thought about it, he himself had forgotten what it ment to be a Tenno and then he had came to the realization that he actually didn't remember much of anything before his recent awakening. As he tried to think more on this, his thoughts where interupreted by the sound of one of the two dragons calling his name and this caused him to snap out of his thoughts. When his brain was now back to reality he heard the dragon know as Clay speaking to him and he turned to listen.

Clay was perplexed at how the small Tenno was able to blow back one of Kestrels attacks and he just couldn't stop thinking about it. "How did you do that? I've never seen any like that before, you just put your hand up and then I saw Kestrel slide back" he said with clear interest in his voice. Issac was going to respond but before he got the chance Tsunami looked at Issac and then suggested that he should meet the others and he gave a slight nod as a way of saying lead the way.

After a bit of time Tsunami and Clay had brought him too the others and he looked them all over and exchanged names. When the other's had seen him they all had interested looks as it was their first time interacting with a scavenger and they had all called him so when they saw him. When he heard them all call him a scavenger he just said there and shook his head and Tsunami's just gave him a slight pat on the head with one of her talons. "It will be alrighty, give it some time" she said to him and he just responded with a small smile in return. "I guess your right..." he said before hearing talking outside the room they where all in and he watched as Sunny walking out to see what was going on.

When she returned she looked at everyone then she spoke. "Alright, We have to study before we go to sleep tonight" she then said in a calm tone.