Chapter 4: The snappy crab

Começar do início

Ichigo: We'll see about that.

Soon Ai came back with her stuff and after she said goodbye to Y/n, she goes with Ichigo as they climb into the car and they head off. Y/n watched until they were out of sight and he shuts the door. He let out a sigh when he gets a phone call from Isamu which he answered.

Y/n: Hey Isamu, what's up?

Isamu: (phone) Nothing much. Yourself?

Y/n: Pretty good so far. What's happening, got a mission for me?

Isamu: (phone) Guess Ai is unavailable?

Y/n: Signing some autographs at the mall with Ichigo.

Isamu: (phone) Huh is he the President of the Strawberry Productions? Huh, cool.

Y/n: Yeah bit let's focused on the mission.

Isamu: (phone) Right, sorry. A rider by the name of Scissors made a discovery and needed someone to help him. I figured you'll be interested?

Y/n: (smile) Sure, i have nothing else to do so I'm in. Sent me his location and I'll be here.

(Sometime later)

Y/n made it to the location which was a sea food restaurant as he enter the restaurant to see some customers inside and eating the food and waiters walking by. He looks around for the person when suddenly he heard someone calling out his name.

???: You must be the rookie Huh?!

He looks over to see a young man wearing fishman like clothing as he walk up to Y/n and the two shake hands.

Hikari: (smile) Names Hikari and welcome to the Snappy Crap Restaurant.

Y/n: (smile) Nice to meet you Hikari. I'm Y/n.

Hikari: (smile) I already know your name but please, come to my office and let's talk.

The two make their way to his office and once there Y/n looks around his office, looking at the models of crops hang on a picture frame and mounted on the wall.

Y/n: You have some collection of crabs.

Hikari: (smile) Thanks. I'm not upsets with craps but they are interesting to look at.

Y/n: Agree. So what's happening?

Hikari: Well I made a discovery that is interesting. Take a look at these pictures.

He opens a draw and pulled piles of pictures and place them onto his desk as Y/n looks over, seeing cracks on different areas of the mirror world.

Hikari: At first there were cracks on mirrors and windows but soon I discover cracks everywhere that is impossible. From parks to even a whole ocean, there are these cracks everywhere in the mirror world.

Y/n: I see, so what does all of this mean?

Hikari: Not sure at first but that's when I made a discovery. Whenever these cracks are seen in the mirror world. In the real world, something happened. For example the park in the real world broke down for no reason while some roads in the real world shown to have cracks that create massive bumps or crashes. Whenever there is cracks in the mirror world, something happens to the real world.

Y/n: That's very interesting. You think these cracks have to do with how the mirror monsters are getting through?

Hikari: Maybe. Although I'm not 100% sure. Still it's important if we find that out.

Suddenly they heard a scream nearby so they race to the restaurants bathroom and just see a man's legs being pulled through the mirror and then he is gone as Y/n qnd Hikari rush up to the mirror.