Bella questioned.

"Uhh I never said that I didn't like him. Y'all just loveee putting words in my mouth and down my throat."

Kaliyah purposely exaggerated. She just took the shot, throwing her head back while the hot alcohol burned her throat.

"Ugh... gross."

She muttered, placing the empty cup down before quickly sipping on her red bull. She ran her hands down her black dress, making sure it didn't ride up since it was a little bit short on her. The dress hugged her body perfectly, showing off her hard earned curves from dancing so much.

Kaliyah felt extremely pretty this evening, with her locs being pulled all the way up into a cute short pony tail. The hair tech that she religiously went to in Chicago always seemed to get her right every single time whenever it came to her different hair styles.

"That man is fine as hell, and I'm gonna make sure he sees me tonight for real."

Another one of the girls said, still talking about Von.

"I don't even want his money, I just want him."

Bella smirked. Kaliyah continued shaking her head at all the nonsense she was hearing.

Lowkey, Kali was sort of curious to possibly see Von again tonight. She didn't want to admit it, but that's just how she felt. She hadn't seen him in years, and she did feel like she had been living under a rock by not keeping up with him.

Kaliyah just wondered if he was even still the same authentic Von she knew back then, or if the fame had changed him. As far as she knew, Dayvon was always seemed like the cocky type. So she wouldn't be too surprised if that's how he still acted today.

"Alright y'all, I'm on in like 5 minutes, wish me luck."

Bella said, waving at the girls before walking off. Bella had been working at the strip club longer then Kaliyah, Leilani and Shay. She was practically a pro at dancing on the pole. Most of the men that came to this club always requested her for private dances, simply because of how good she was.

"Y'all... Rob said he might be coming to see me tonight."

Leilani spoke up.

"Ohhhh here we go again. Are you gonna end things with him this time or what?"

Shay pointed. Leilani just rolled her eyes.

"Girl I just don't know. It's complicated."

She whined.

"I mean it shouldn't be that complicated. It's either you want to continue putting up with his bullshit or not?"

Kaliyah stated, shrugging her shoulders. Leilani just leaned up against the bar, pouting her lips.

"I mean... I know me and him fight a lot, and I know he's always cheating on me n shit, but it's hard because I'm still just so in love with him."

"Awww Lani..."

Shay frowned. Kaliyah just pressed her lips together, completely understanding where Leilani was coming from. When you're in love with somebody it can be extremely difficult to let them go.

"I get that.. I do."

Kaliyah began, catching Leilani's attention.

"But, you also gotta understand the difference between loving somebody, and just being comfortable with them. I mean, I know you and Rob have been together for years now, but clearly he isn't willing to change and be a better man for you."