𝐈𝐈𝐈. ⏤𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐅𝐔𝐒

Start from the beginning

"If you want, you can stay here, and I'll go looking for water." Amara suggested as she looked at Wells, who was obviously in pain. He only shook his head 'no' and continued limping. Amara shrugged her shoulders and followed the teen boy.

╔════╝⋆˖⁺‧₊ ☽𖤓☾ ₊‧⁺˖⋆╚════╗

Wells and Amara had no luck. They didn't find a single drop of water anywhere. So they decided to go back to the dropship. When they arrived, they started collecting sticks for fires and stacking them by the wall of the dropship.

"Find any water yet?" A voice made Amara look up and see the boy who was trying to fight Wells. His name was John Murphy. Wells informed her as they were making their way back to the dropship. Next to him was another boy.

"No, not yet, but..." Wells started, but stopped when he noticed who it was. He stood up straight. "We're going back out, if you want to come." He spoke, mentioning him and Amara, before taking notice of the writing on the wall. Confused, Amara followed his gaze and saw what Wells was staring at.

'FIRST SON, FIRST TO DYE'

Amara had to bite her lip to stop herself from laughing. Murphy and his friend chuckled as Murphy wiped his nose with the hand that was holding his knife. A knife that he had made from the metal from the dropship. "You know, my father, he begged for mercy in the airlock chamber when your father floated him."

Wells dropped the wooden stick he had in his hand on the ground with the rest of the stack. He limped towards Murphy before bumping him with his shoulder. "You spelled 'die' wrong, geniuses."

Amara snickered, which caught the attention of Murphy and his friend. "Something funny?" The friend sneered as he and Murphy glared at Amara.

Amara rolled her eyes before dropping the rest of the sticks in her hands on the ground. "Yea, your horrible writing skills, doofus." She pushed past them and almost bumped into Bellamy, who was walking towards them.

"Careful, love. Don't want you falling on me." Bellamy smirked as he stared down at Amara. She made a disgusted face, the same one she had made earlier when staring at his hair.

"Ew.." Amara walked away.

╔════╝⋆˖⁺‧₊ ☽𖤓☾ ₊‧⁺˖⋆╚════╗

"Come on, Nate. I gotta show you something." Amara pulled him along to the dropship. Elena stayed with a girl she had made friends with. Her name was Charlotte, and she was around the same age as Elena.

"What is it?" Nathan asked as he followed Amara up the ladder. "My dad, he uh... left us some stuff in here." Amara spoke softly as she moved out of the way of the opening so that Nate could climb into the second level. She walked towards the panels and moved them, trying to see which one was loose.

"Wait... what?" Nathan asked, confused, as he stared at Amara trying to move the panels on the wall. Amara began to worry when she didn't find any loose panels. "He told me that Sinclair left us something from him in a loose panel on this level." Amara had gone all around the room, and she sighed in frustration.

"Holy, shit!" Amara gasped when she finally found it. Nate came over and helped her remove the panel. Once they got it, Nate moved it to the side, revealing a black duffle bag sitting right in the middle. Amara bent down and grabbed it, dragging it out onto the floor because of how heavy it was. It made a loud noise as it hit the floor, almost landing on her foot.

"What's in it?" Nathan wondered as he bent down next to Amara. She shook her head as she grabbed the zipper of the bag. She pulled it open and smiled when she saw what the bag contained. Her dad had put in some knives and two handguns.