When Diana felt it was time to end the massage, she repeated her movements in reverse order, her touch getting lighter. When she finally took her hands off of Charles' body, he sighed with disappointment.

"I could literally pay you to stay here and massage me all day" He said without opening his eyes. "I didn't know you can do that"

"I've got lots of hidden talents" Diana chuckled. "Okay, it was fun while it lasted, but it's time to get back to the garage"

"Uh.. You can go, I'll join you in a few minutes" Charles replied abashed.

"I can wait for you here if you like" Diana smiled, not knowing why Charles didn't get up yet.

"No no no, it's okay, I'll be there in just a second"

Diana felt weird, but didn't push the subject. She went out of the room, giving Charles the time he asked for. After taking a few steps she realised her purse was still on the table, so she decided to come back and get it.

"I forgot my..." She didn't get to finish her sentence, the words stuck in her throat after witnessing Charles touching himself just seconds after she left.

Diana really needed to remember to knock.

Charles looked like he saw a ghost. He quickly stopped and tried to cover himself with anything within reach. Unfortunately it was Diana's purse. Red started flowing to his cheeks, they both stared at each other in disbelief.

Diana wanted to turn around but her body didn't let her. She just stood there, mouth wide open, not even blinking.

"I swear this is not what it looks like" Charles stumbled over his words.

For Diana it was pretty clear though. It instantly became obvious why he didn't get up. And why he told her to wait in the garage.

Diana felt flattered that her touch had so much power over him. The man so many girls dream about. One of only twenty Formula One drivers in the entire world. Charles Leclerc was horny because of her.

And she wanted to find out how horny.

"It's okay" She said after taking the first step towards him. "Was it because of me?"

"You weren't supposed to find out" Charles' voice was so quiet Diana could barely hear him. 

"I took it as a compliment" She was slowly getting closer to him, not taking her eyes off of his body. "I don't want you to stop because I'm here"

If anyone ever knew Diana, they knew she wasn't dominant in any shape or form. Her behavior in the current situation was unexpected, she was surprised she didn't ran out of the room as soon as possible. It was like someone else took over her body, making her do things she would never think she could.

"What?" Charles asked flabbergasted, not believing his own ears.

"Or maybe you would like some help?"

Charles' eyes widened when he heard Diana's words. He was thinking about it many times, but the chances of it actually happening was close to zero in his opinion. It exceeded his expectations in every way.

Diana sat on her heels before him, putting her hands on his thighs. Her cheeks were burning hot, not really knowing what the Monégasque is going to do.

But she really wanted to help.

She placed a soft kiss right next to her finger, on the inner side of Charles' thigh. He let out a small sigh and closed his eyes, tilting his head back. He didn't stop her, so Diana kissed him again and again, every time a little bit closer to his hips.