Chapter 12

TASHAN E DEEWANGI TWINJ

Hello friends, welcome back to Tashan E World....

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE......

So let’s start the show...

EPISODE 12

The episode starts with Twinkle and Kunj lying unconscious on the floor. Twinkle flutters her eyes  open and finds Kunj lying unconscious. She panicked and started rubbing his hand. She looked around in panic to find something when she saw a jug on the table. She quickly got up and went near the table and brought water and splashed it on him. He regains consciousness.

Twinkle – Kunj, are you fine? I’m so sorry that I brought you here....I’m so sorry.

Kunj – It's ok Twinkle you have not done anything wrong but you helped me to get rid of her. Thank you so much.

They both get up and leave the hotel. Twinkle and Kunj are walking in the parking space...

Kunj – I’m so sorry Twinkle.

Twinkle looks at him with a questioning face...

Kunj – Actually when you came to my place to tell me the truth about her I behaved very rudely with you and today also because of me you got hurt I'm so sorry. I’m so sorry for not trusting you and trusting that creep.

Twinkle – It’s ok whatever you did was human nature. If I were in your place then I would have done the same. You and Alisha were together for the past three years and we hardly know each other. (Smiles)

Kunj – (Smiles) Friends.

Kunj moves his hand towards Twinkle. Twinkle readily shakes hands with him.

Twinkle – Friends.

Kunj notices a cut on her forehead .

Kunj - Come with me.

Twinkle - Where???

Kunj holds her hand and takes her to his car and takes out a first aid box from his car and takes out ointment and starts to apply on her cut.....

Twinkle - Ooouch

Kunj - I'm so sorry....

Twinkle smiles at his care.... Kunj blows on her cut and Twinkle closes her eyes.....

Kunj - Done, now you can leave.

Both exchanged smiles....and they left in their respective cars.

NEXT DAY

Twinkle and her family are on the breakfast table. 

Leela – Twinkle Beta, from tomorrow onwards wedding preparation has to start so you should start your preparation.

Twinkle – Yes mom. 

Nani – Twinkle I want Neelam ji’s family here so today itself you go and invite them here.

Twinkle – Ok sexy.

Payel – Di plz drop me to my school as today is my first day in my school after vacation.

Twinkle – Earlier you didn't like me to come with you then why today?

Payel – Plz di.

Leela – Twinkle beta le ja na.

Twinkle – Ok mom. 

Payel smiles and they leave.

Twinkle and Payel reached SSY School and on the other hand Geet and Kunj also reached there as Geet will continue her studies in the same school.