4.0 | Concious

You got that long hair, slicked back, white t-shirt

And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt

And when we go crashing down we come back every time

'cause we never got out of style

_____

People said Nagi never care, Reo said Nagi was self concious.

All those rumors never effected Nagi but Reo did noticed Nagi giving it a subtle glance when he heard it and it became more obvious day by day. Sometimes, Nagi even frown when he heard about them.

One day, he caught Nagi staring into space when they were alone.

"Anything bothering you Nagi?" Reo tried to ask.

"Ah. It just... I almost spent most of this week allowance for the gacha but I still didn't get the weapon I want," he groaned and showed Reo the game he's playing.

"Want to try with my luck? Lady luck is my bestie you know!," and they did get the weapon Nagi wanted.

As a thanks, that lunch Nagi bought Reo a melon bun from the cafeteria as a gift.

'ughh of course he talented in lying too'.

Of course Reo would knew. He grew up in biz world after all. Despite that, he never pushed it more. He believed that if Nagi really was troubled by something, he will come to him sooner or later.

Fortunate for Reo, that sooner was just the next day.

"Reo~ when are you free? I miss our study group already,"

Reo was alone today because Nagi pulled a leave for personal reason. He didn't state why and Reo never questioned it. Nagi didn't ask for a permission like always so, it must be something serious.

7.30 am || just chat me when u r free

7.31 am || need to know that u r safe n not dying

7.31 am || bet u know what i mean

seen just now

⍣⃝ || 4:30 pm

It was after school. Meaning, Nagi at least still alive until now. He hope. Reo was hanging out with some girls from his class. Well, they asked him too and he agreed. Free food yeay.

"I'm sorry guys but I have soccer practice,"

"With that sloppy guy?"

His smile dropped instantly and he judgingly staring at the girl. The other three girls panickly shut their friend's mouth. One even took the liberty to stuff it with a magically appeared apple.

"Wa-wait Reo she didn't mean it like that! I mean she-,"

Reo tilted his head, his tongue poking inside of his cheek.

"No No I'm not angry if you guys are panicking about that. But..is Nagi that sloppy? ,"

The girls look into each other eyes as in doing a telepathy. They were in dilemma either telling Reo the truth or not. Reo maybe the type of a really open-minded and matured person but deep down who knew. This was his current bestfriend we talking about.

They were saved when a male classmate of them appeared out of nowhere and answered for them.

"It's normal thinking Nagi is sloppy, since boys in our school mostly dressed too well 'cus of our elite status. In another setting, he's dressing just like any normal highschooler,"