0.2 | The Bee is cute but I prefer the cat

I used to think one day we'd tell the story of us
How we met and the sparks flew instantly
And people would say
" They're the lucky ones"
____

Bachira Meguru is really cute. Go fight with a wall if you didn't agree.

That was Reo first impression after seeing him in Blue Lock. He maybe a little crazy from what he heard but he saw that as one of his charm. He even have an imaginary friend at this age.

"Reo~ Are you still checking on team Z?"

Arms slithered around his waist, a weight felt on his head. He knew whom was it from the sweet scent the boy emitted.

"I need to plan a new routine for our team Nagi. I think this team will be a little bit different from the others we had met,"

He brushed his face into Reo's hair. Reo respond back by giving him pats on his head.

"Ehh, that will be a hassle. Can't we just stick with the current one?," Nagi frowned. His comical :x face can be seen.

"Sorry, can't do. I'm taking any precautions that I can to ensure our team winning. Although at this point, we already qualified for the next round,"

Nagi just hummed after hearing Reo explaination. He was thinking Reo is such a great person. If it was him he don't think he can put that much effort. He was lucky to met someone like Reo.

"But Reo... you had stuck at this guy for so long already. You didn't even notice me enter until I did this," his hug tightened.

Reo's face redden a little. He completely notice the bit jealousy in that voice. Also, he didn't know that he had stopped at Bachira for that long.

With a timid voice he replied " I am.. sorry..".

Nagi didn't replied back. His head stay still on Reo's shoulder. Seeing Nagi won't replying him any soon, Reo brought his hand to play with Nagi's hair.

Nagi breathing was soft, sometimes he sound like he was purring just like a cat. Reo knew the cat love it when he played with his hair so, he continue playing with it while cleaning up his mess in the monitor room.

'The bee maybe cute but the cat beside me is cuter... and he's mine'

Not long after the silence Nagi finally whispered something. His voice a little sluggish with deepness in it, considering it already past his bed time.

"Go on.. I'll be waiting...".

💭

"Reo! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU GET A GIRL??"

My basketball partner, Ash smacked my back. I spat out the water I was drinking to our opponent team. Luckily, he was my friend too. I said sorry and lucky me he didn't get mad. At least not at me.

"What did he sayy??" I turned to Ryan since Ash was taking love spanks from Gib. Ryan pointed his thumb to the stands. There was a student sitting with a big sketch book on their lap. I squinted my eyes and realised it was somebody I knew.

"She was peeking inside. I invited her in 'cuz she said your name," Ash replied, hand on his butt clearly throbbing.

"That's clearly a boy. Are you blind?" I admit Bachira was cute and even cuter now. But as I remember his voice was not at all feminine.

Maybe he noticed that my eyes was on him now, he called on me. Hands waving with glitters in his eyes.

"REO!"