[22]

The look Minho had on Jisung's lips was indescribable. It intensified with each passing second.

He had an unfamiliar scowl on his face.

At first glance, that frown could be misconstrued. Perhaps the first thing that might come to someone's mind would be to say that he is upset-angry, but none of his fists were clenched. They were gently placed on his thighs, meaning that there was not a type of resentment whatsoever.

Even Minho couldn't read what was going on inside him. What he was thinking could not be read even by himself.

Slowly his body moved towards Jisung's face. He leaned in more and more until he was facing his roommate.

The black-haired boy stopped when he was only an inch from Jisung's lips, the reason for this was Jean, he had returned.

Minho completely withdrew from the previous position and looked at Jisung for a few seconds. He was left with the same frown and with the thousands of thoughts in his head.

The third knock on the door made Minho get up and go to let Jean in.

"Why did you lock yourself up?" Was the first thing Jean asked when he saw Minho open the door.

He had returned with three shirts of different sizes and a small black case in his right hand.

There was no answer for that inquiry, but another inquiry from Minho's side.

"Where did you get those shirts?" Minho asked as he examined what the older had in his hands. There was something he didn't like about those fabrics.

Jean entered the room and headed in the bed's direction.

He answered the question while taking a good look at the person passed out on the bed, "I gathered them from different people..."

"What people?" Minho's eyebrows twitched at that information.

"The other agents. They are on missions so I went to their wardrobes and found these. I can get them others as soon as the budget-"

"Hmph! No need." Minho said as he closed the door and returned to Jisung's side. "I'll take care of it... just give me the shot. He's about to wake up."

Jean opened his mouth to speak, but after analyzing how Minho was towards Jisung, he decided not to comment and simply return what he had brought.

"Here you go..." Jean passed the black case to Minho and warned him, "This injection will make him sleep through the night, it won't cause any side effects, but..."

"But?" Minho raised an eyebrow.

"I can't assure you that he won't remember how he fainted..."

Minho grew thoughtful as he examined the black case in his hands. The future was something he didn't care about right now. After the order given by Sr. Geon, he is not even sure if he will return to that house with his roommate in hand.

"Jean..."

"Yeah?" The older one responded without realizing the state Minho fell into. He was looking at Jisung's body and taking note of all the injuries that Minho tended to.

He remembered he saw one scratch on Jisung's neck and that one was not there anymore. He was amazed.

It took Minho time to collect his thoughts. After a while more, he dared to ask something very peculiar.

"What if my roommate discovers my abilities?"

"Well, you know that is-"

"Do you think he'd be scared of me...?"