[16]

Good luck is bestowed on the most random people.

Who would have thought that coming back to the house would be the best decision Jisung could've taken in his whole life?

That guy really loves to eat just as much as he sucks in the kitchen.

There's a saying that says that if you want to conquer the heart of a man you should first fill up his stomach.

This saying would fit him so well.

"Yaah~ I'm so full~~" Jisung has been saying this for a while now. Minho not only cooked for him one dish, but he also prepared a whole feast that hasn't ended. The blue-haired boy couldn't be happier, and the gleam in his eyes showed it, "but I want to eat it all!~"

"You say one thing...but you do another... You just keep contradicting yourself..."

"Aish! Leave me alone! I'm enjoying myself–-"

Minho shook his head as he shifted his right hand to the left one holding his chin.

He hasn't taken his eyes away from Jisung since they arrived from the forest. He kept attentively observing him no matter what this was doing.

This could be due to several reasons. The first one is that Jisung makes cute sounds every time he chews on something. It's pleasant to the ears. The second one is that it is funny how this person stuffed his mouth with food, looking like a little animal getting ready to hibernate. And the third one is because Minho is worried for his roommate and feels guilty.

All of the reasons are true, especially the last one.

No matter if that man that got threatened in the forest by him keeps his word, sooner or later, Sr. Geon will send someone else to keep an eye on Jisung, and this is just for the simple fact that they both share rooms. As if Minho could have taken control of something like this.

It's unfair, but he knows that he has his ways of protecting Jisung, and that is to keep him sticking to him 24/7.

Sounds easy, but it is way more complex than what Minho is considering right now.

Minho reaches a hand to take a cup and pours some tea. He gently pushes it towards Jisung and says, "drink this..."

"What is this for?" Jisung looks at the drink as he takes one napkin to wipe the corners of his lips.

"You ate all the food I prepared. Even the one that was for the others. I don't want you to get sick and then blame me... This tea is good for digestion...drink it while it is still warm..."

Jisung blinked twice, processing the information. He looked at the tea and then back to the plate placed in front of him. "You even know about teas..."

Minho's ears perked up. He caught what Jisung said but had no interpretation of those words, so he just kept his eyes on his roommate until this one looked at him again.

This person got up from the seat, and without breaking eye contact, he advanced toward Minho.

The other party was already waiting for a rant of 'thank you's' -something that Jisung always does- so he didn't move.

However, he never expected that Jisung's thank you this time wouldn't come in words, but in actions.

Jisung lifted Minho's face and stared at it for a few seconds. His eyes scrutinized every delicate feature Minho possesses. The grip and the stare were so gentle.

Minho's breath hitched. He gulped when, in a careless mistake, his eyes landed on Jisung's lips.

When he looked up, he saw Jisung also staring at his lips.