Bonus chapter 1

3 years later

"Fuck me harder daddy! Harder!"

Jennie screamed as Lisa's big cock pounded her pussy. Her wrists and ankles where tied on the headrest of the bed and Lisa's build body towered above her.

"Who said you can give me orders princess?" Lisa said and pulled out.

"Nonono I'm sorry daddy! Please I'm so close."

"Oh nooo princess. You know how this goes by now. Now this pussy has to be punished."

"No Lisa please! I can't, I can't please!" Jennie started crying almost hysterically and this time Lisa could tell it was different. Thess were not pleasure tears but frustration tears. Calmly she untied Jennie's legs, wrapped them around her waist and pushed her cock inside the dripping wet pussy. She pushed Jennie's boobs together and buried her face between them licking and bitting them.

"This pussy better squirt on me princess. Or else-"

"AAAAAH FUUUUUCK LISAAAA!"

Jennie's legs quivered and her eyes rolled back as her pussy squirted uncontrollably. Lisa couldn't prolonged her orgasm even if she wanted to. Nothing felt better than emptying her load inside Jennie's pussy till it overflowed.

After a quick shower Jennie looked worn-out. Lisa pulled her on her lap sitting on the bed.

"You ok my princess? You seem a bit off today, is everything ok?"

"Just stress I guess hon. I think my period cycle changed again because I saw some blood now. So maybe I was just grumpy because of it."

"It's ok my love. Do you want to eat something before bed and take some painkillers?"

"No I just want cuddles."

"I love you"

"I love you too Lili!"

It was early in the morning and Lisa was opening the security grilles in her gym when suddenly a police car pulled up in front of it. Two cops with their guns pointing at her pushed her to the ground and immediately hand cuffed her.

"Lisa Manoban you're arrested for your involvement in illegal import of guns and drugs as well as the Seoul Mafia. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law."

Arriving at the police station Lisa didn't utter a word and only requested a phone call to get a lawyer. Thirty minutes later a raven haired beauty with a black pencil skirt and a cream colored shirt walked in. The entire station froze watching her hair flow as her high heels echoed through the offices.

"Defense attorney Mrs. Kim Jisoo. I'm here for my client Mrs. Manoban."

The young policeman in the front desk snapped out of his ogling state and guided her in the interrogation room Lisa was being kept in.

"I thought I was done with your ass."

"Nice to see you too fucker. What the fuck is going on?"

"Listen Lisa, for all I know somebody is out there snitching. They got Jackson about a week ago too. They don't have enough evidence yet. For now stay quiet and I'll work it out."

"I need you to talk to Jennie."

"Jennie?"

"My girlfriend."

"Fucking hell Manofoot! You got serious it was about time."

"Make sure nothing happens to her yeah?"

"I can't believe my eyes, Lisa is in love. Don't worry about it you'll both be fine."

Lisa spent the night at the prison cell and barely got any sleep. Her arrest couldn't have come at a worse time. The following weekend, before Jennie's fashion show debut, she had planned a three day trip to Jeju Island and was going to propose. The red velvet box with the diamond ring was hidden behind her supplements stack at the home gym because it was the only place Jennie would never even look.

Jeju Island has a teddy bear museum and Lisa was planning on buying one as a souvenir for Jennie at their visit there and then secretly hide the ring in it. She had booked the Yeomiji Botanic Garden for later on in the evening and she was going to drop the big question there. But for now her plans were put on hold.

Staring at cell metal bars Lisa took a few deep breaths. Will her past come back to haunt her?

~•~
Stay tuned 🫠