Chapter 2

As soon as Lisa closed the door behind her she roughly grabbed Jennie's neck and pushed her against the wall.

"Now pretty Jennie you've been a good girl so far but still don't trust you." Lisa said dangerously close to her face. She put the small female on her back like she was a cement bag and carried her to the bedroom, which wasn't difficult to find in the tiny apartment, in search of something to tie Jennie up. She found the string from Jennie's pink bathrobe and tied her hands tightly on the metal frame in the bottom of the bed. Jennie tried to defend herself with little success and Lisa was basically holding her down with one hand.

"What a feisty kitten you are Jennie, I like it!" she said rather amused.

"FUCK YOU"

"Don't test your luck kitten!" Lisa said grabbing her chin. The tall brunette made her way in the bathroom and leaving the door wide open unzipped her pants to pee. Jennie from where she was being tied up had a clear view of the bathroom and her eyes grew wide as she watched Lisa fisted her huge cock to pee.

"Like what you see kitten?" Lisa said amused and Jennie averted her gaze to the floor her cheeks now with a shade of pink. Once Lisa was done she washed her hands and face before returning to the living room and made a few calls using Jennie's phone.

"Yo Jackson I need your help asap my dude. Call Bam and tell him to wipe all my records and documents now that the system is still down. Those motherfuckers have everything digital they won't even remember I was in there. We'll bribe the judge at the court and case closed we're good. I'll send you the address to bring me some of my stuff."

Jennie was eavesdropping from the bedroom, while unsuccessfully trying to untie her hands. Soon after, Lisa walked into the room with a bottle of water. She bent down and brought it to Jennie's lips and she didn't refuse taking a few sips.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

For a few seconds their eyes locked and there was a strange connection. It was like fire radiated from their bodies the more they stared at each other. The intense moment was abruptly interrupted by Jennie's phone whose mum was calling.

"If you say anything stupid it'll be the last time you speak to her." Lisa said putting the call on speaker.

"Hi sweetie!"

"Hi mummy" Jennie answered under Lisa's hard stare.

"Are you home? I was worried for you with all those criminals who escaped prison did you hear the news?"

"Yes mum I'm ok, listen I was going to shower and make food because I'm very tired. We'll talk tomorrow okay?"

"Yes sweetheart go rest. Goodnight I love you."

"I love you too mum" said Jennie on the verge of tears and Lisa ended the call.

"Good girl. Don't cry, the more you work with me the better. I wouldn't want to hurt such a beautiful face."

An hour later someone dropped over the apartment and delivered Lisa a big backpack with some cash, clothes, a gun and tape. The moment Jennie saw the gun she whimpered in fear and tried to hide behind the bed. Lisa released a sigh and walked towards her.

"Listen Jennie, I'm a criminal but I never mess with innocent people. But if you mess my chance of being free again I won't hesitate. I think you are a smart girl so make the right choices and you'll go back to your normal life." Lisa's next move shocked Jennie as she started undressing in front of her and completely naked walked to the shower. Warm water poured all over her body as she rubbed soap all over her body and Jennie couldn't stop staring. Lisa's body had fitness model level status and an Egyptian cat tattoo decorated her ribs. One thing though that made Jennie's libido hit dangerously high levels was the big cock nestling between her legs. Jennie only had a boyfriend during the last two years she was studying, but he was the type of guy he believed spiritual connection was greater than physical. He was so far up his own ass with his artistic belief he broke up with her when she told him she got a job at the grocery store. She was so lost in her raging hormonal state she didn't realize Lisa was also looking at her. Deciding to tease Jennie some more she rubbed her chest and abs sensually putting on a show for Jennie. Her hands traveled to her cock that was starting to get hard and grabbed the length stroking it lazily. She hasn't been with a woman in a long time and Jennie was looking so tempting.

"Enjoying the show kitten?" Lisa walked out of the shower water dripping down her body and Jennie unconsciously licked her lips. "You can have a taste if you like!" Lisa was now standing in front of her with her cock pointing right towards Jennie's mouth.

"You're disgusting" Jennie said as she snapped out of her trance.

"Don't lie to me kitten you were eye fucking me moments ago. I bet your pussy is soaking wet."

"Move any closer and I'll start screaming!"

"I can make you scream in pleasure baby."

"AAAmph" Jennie's scream was quickly silenced by Lisa's hand.

"Shhhh relax princess I won't force myself on you. Soon you'll be begging for me to fuck you till you pass out."