35:A Monster Spirit Ahead

Chapter 35: A Monster Spirit Ahead

Such a beautiful drink. Was this watermelon juice? Daji found it too precious to drink.

In the Immortal Realm, fruit juice was rare. Other than water and wine, the Immortal Realm had no other drink. Furthermore, there was even a straw in the drink. Daji had never seen this before but she guessed its usage right away.

So fascinating!

Being with Mr. Li was indeed full of surprises everywhere.

After observing the drink for a moment, she finally picked up the glass and drank, gently sucking on the straw.

Slurp.

The cooling watermelon juice squirted inside her mouth all at once, attacking her little taste buds.

“Hmmph!”

It felt so good!

The juice tasted perfectly of watermelon. Upon entering her mouth, its unique flavor burst, exciting her tastebuds instantly. The juice covered her small tongue and its chilliness made Daji shiver a little. Her tiredness from playing chess was instantly restored. The watermelon juice was way more cooling than the fruit itself. She did not have to bite it, all she had to do was to swallow one mouthful after another. It felt nothing like eating the fruit itself.

Gulp.

The watermelon juice flowed down her throat. Just like the first droplets of rain after a long drought, the juice moistened every spot in her throat, almost making her moan out with pleasure. The sweet juice flowed past many corners of her digestive system and finally arrived at her stomach as if cleansing her soul. Daji could not help closing her eyes to enjoy the moment at its finest.

At that instance, she felt all her cells dancing in joy and excitement.

So delicious!

It felt so good!

She had lived a thousand years, and this was the first time she had felt this much pleasure!

Other than its taste, the Spiritual Qi of the juice had penetrated her organs and cells, doing wonders for her body and even restoring the dried out Spiritual Qi in her.

‘This is not an ordinary watermelon! This must be the fruit from heaven!’

She took a sneak peek at Li Nianfan, her beautiful eyes filled with gratitude. ‘Mr. Li’s such a kind man. He even shared this precious fruit with me.’

Daji wanted to enjoy the precious watermelon juice one sip at a time. However, it was so delicious that she could not stop.

Gulp. Gulp.

Her lips kept on sucking as the juice flowed down her throat and into her body. It felt too good and she could not stop. When she finally snapped back to reality, the glass was already empty.

Daji blushed and said, embarrassed, “I’m sorry, the watermelon juice was too delicious. I couldn’t help…”

Li Nianfan laughed. “Hahaha! I’m glad you like it.”

At dawn the next day.

Li Nianfan woke up early to brew a new pot of the medicine broth for Daji. When he opened the door of the four-part architecture, he jolted slightly. A scholar was sitting on a stone stool in front of her door. He did not even have his shoes on. His feet were dirty, covered in soil and grass. It seemed that he walked here with his bare feet.