Ghost 22

Y/n had slowly begun to awaken after god knows how long. His vision was blurry at first, but it soon began to adjust. The room was dark however, so it was a little difficult for him to make out the overall size of the room. What he could make out, was the walls seemed to be padded with some serious soundproofing. 

He ground as he tried to move, only to notice his arms felt heavier. Looking down, he could see he had cuffs on his wrists, with chains leading back to the wall he was up against previously. They appeared to be just long enough for him to only move some meters from the wall. "...." He could only stay silent as he remembered to his earlier panic attack.

He took deep, shacky, and labored breaths, doing what he could to keep himself from breaking down a second time. He leaned himself back against the wall, the only other sound then his breathing, were the tiny rattles the chains made whenever his arms moved. He looked down at his right hand, balling it up into a fist before punching the padded wall.

He winced and flexed his hand, feeling the pain within his knuckles. Being the host of the rider for some time had given him incredible strength, and a near immunity to feeling pain. Without all that, he was back to feeling like the weak and frail little boy he used to be. He began to remember when his father would try to get him to start exercising at such a young age, he didn't fair to well in the department. 

"Your probably disappointed in me.... Huh dad?" He asked to no one, his thoughts were interrupted when he heard the sound of metal clanging. Looking to the other end of the room, he saw that a door had opened up as someone walked through. 

It was the very person Y/n was looking for. During the little strategy meeting before the plan began, Reze had giving a vague description of who they needed to look for. She said this description came from Beelzebub herself, saying he took a peculiar liking to this form. "Belial..."

"At least that saves me the introductions" His emerald eyes shone a little in the now decently lit up room thanks to the door being open. The demon in disguise walked closer, only a few feet away from the middle of the room. He soon began to let out a dark chuckle. "Your looking a little worse for ware there boy"

"Sympathy like that is wasted on me, even if you tried faking it" Y/n retorted with a snarl. The demon only chuckled again, folding his hands behind his back. The boy knew he couldn't do anything in his current state of being, so he chose to play this a little safe. "Now what could you possibly want that you had to drag me into...this?"

"Thought that was obvious. To kill you of course" Belial stated as if he knew he could, which got the boy to scoff. Although, Y/n knew that he could just kill him here and now, so why just stand there? "Though considering it seems that the rider has abandoned you, I've decided against it"

The boy knew what he was attempting to do, he was trying to get into his head. He wasn't gonna give in that easily. "You don't know the first thing about him. Besides, you can just kill me now and get it over with, so why say otherwise?"

The demon smirked, taking a few steps forward before giving his answer. "Because... I wanted him here with you so that I could kill him myself" He sounded confident, worryingly confident. Y/n still wasn't gonna believe a word he was saying.

"Cut the bullshit already. Even you should know that angels don't exist" He strongly stated, grabbing at the cross around his neck. "Angels and god are nothing more than the beliefs of man so they can get by with some semblance of hope" He reasoned, as he was someone who believed in them.

"And being with the rider strengthened that belief" Belial suddenly said, causing the boy to look at him with contempt. "All the demons you slaughtered. All the mortal sinners of the world you enacted your vengeance upon. Yet, the world still believes you to be nothing more than a myth"