Ghost 1

All children from a young age are told of fairy tales. Some to make them wonder, some to be told as bed time stories, and some to discipline. However, there is one story that is well know to give children nightmares.

The Ghost Rider. Said to be an angel turned demon. A bounty hunter that hunts down sinners worthy of punishment. It was a story told to children to make sure they wouldn't commit anything remotely close to a sin.

This is especially true for demons, beings who embody an aspect of one of the seven deadly sins. Rumor has it that only half of the lust demons were spared due it being some' nature.

Though with the rider being nothing more than a myth, its easy to forget about fearing it when one grows older. That doesn't stop them from believing in it. Some have even formed cults based around the myth.

One particular succubus was told of this story as a little girl. She wasn't exempt from the nightmares that followed the telling of the story. Though as she grew older, she soon came to terms with the fact it was nothing more then tale.

As of right now, four individuals were currently sitting in a spacious room, varying outfits hung from a nearby rack. Mirrors with makeup supplies stationed near the left most wall from the door, and a lounge area with a couch, two chairs, and a coffee table.

"God my legs are killing me! Think that was the longest we did in the past few months" The resident nija of the group complained loudly as she dropped herself unto the couch, her Vastaya companion sitting next to her.

"As much as I agree, you can't help but admit that Kai'sa's choreography practices have been helping us out a lot" The Vastayan stated, making the said girl take on a soft pink hue.

"Your giving me to much credit Ahri, everyone contributed to the performance a great deal" Kai'sa stated, rubbing the back of her neck sheepishly.

"And it was thanks to that contribution that lead to a successful show" The resident succubus stated, a proud smile on her face. She soon looked to her watch to see it was almost quarter after four. "We should head home and get dinner started"

"Time really does fly when your having fun. I'll let Sera know" Ahri gets up and walks over to her bag, digging her phone out before calling their young soon to be superstar.

While she was doing that, Evelynn went on ahead of them to the private garage in the stadium. She had taken the SUV with them as a way to lay low on the way here earlier in the Noon. She decided to pop the hood open and check the engine. She wasn't exactly an expert on how it all worked, but knew if it was working or not.

She did a quick test by turning it on, the engine humming smoothly as it was working perfectly fine. She closed the hood and waited for the girls. They all soon hopped inside as Evelynn drove them back to their home, all the way to the luxurious side of The City of Progress.

After a long and relaxing drive, the group made their way inside as they were greeted by an all too excited Seraphine. "Welcome back! How did the show go?!"

"Calm down ms. Hyperactive, the show went exactly as you'd expect it to" Akali states whilst patting the young girls shoulders. Kai'sa and Ahri went to the kitchen area to begin making dinner, while the other three waited inside a spacious living room.

Akali decided to switch on the tv and flipped through the different channels, seeing what could be used for good background noise. She stopped one of the Piltover news stations, the topic being a reoccurring one.

"In more recent news, another string of murder cases has popped up near central Piltover. This particular one happened near the central bank after a Zaunite group attempt a heist on the bank. Now we will move to Zara who is currently at the scene of the crime"