Ghost 4

To say Y/n had seen everything would be a slight understatement. Now, he had done some prior research on the group of idols before this encounter. So seeing Ahri, Akali, and Seaphine banter like a bunch of high schoolers was an honest surprise to say the least.

Then again, they are still people to their core, so it was of no major surprise that they would act like this with each other. It also brought on some nostalgia. "Reminds me of my family in a way"

"The playful banter I'm guessing?" Evelynn asks, taking a bite out of her meal. Speaking of which, the food Kai'sa provided in such a short amount of time was even better than he imagined. Better than his own by a long shot.

"Yeah, my mother and sister would always have something to talk about during meals. Father and I would just listen all the while" He had managed to calm the urge from earlier, though he was still cautious of the demon. "By the way, you make pretty good dishes Kai'sa"

"Huh? Oh- umm, I-I'm glad your enjoying it" Evelynn could only chuckle at her shyness as she averted her gaze from him, taking small bites from her own food.

"So Y/n, what brought you all the way to Piltover, if you don't mind me asking?" Evelynn propped her elbow up onto the table, resting her chin in her palm as she looked at the boy with obvious hunger in her eyes.

"Believe it or not, I'm looking for someone. Figured I'd be able to find him here" He let a little venom slip, something that didn't go unnoticed by the two with excellent hearing. He took a look at a nearby clock before placing his utensils on the plate. "I should get going"

"Your not gonna stay a while longer?" Seraphine, who broke away from banter asked with obvious sadness that their new friend was already leaving.

"As much as I'd like to, my schedule is a little packed" He gave a soft smile to the pinkett, standing from his seat before making his way to the door.

"Stop by whenever you want to, our doors always open for ya" Akali slightly yells from her spot. He gave a thumbs up before walking out the door. It was then that Ahri asked something.

"Hey Eve, you felt it as well right? I didn't wanna ask till he left since I thought it might be a little sensitive" The atmosphere slightly lowered as this was brought up. The diva giving a confirming nod.

"I did. However, I've never felt a demonic aura like his, and demons who transition to ordinary life tend to have human names correlating to their demonic ones. I can't think of any clan I remember with a last name close to his" She tapped her cheek in thought, sadly not coming up with much.

"Well, demon or not, we should at least treat him the same way we treat each other. At least until he gets comfortable with us" Kai'sa chimes in, loosing her shy attitude now that Y/n was out of the house.

"That also means you need to get comfortable with being around him Bokkie" Akali says teasingly as she nudges her side. Kai'sa hung her head in defeat since she knew that was something she would need to work on.

The day continued as normal for the group, eating their dinner and continuing their conversations that slowly delved into which Elden ring boss is the best.

Not to long after with the sun beginning to set. Y/n was loading up a satchel filled with different magazine clips. He picked up a pair of FN.57's and stuffed them into holsters on his hips.

"Why?...." A low demonic voice spoke inside the boys head. Obvious fury lacing its words. "Why did you stop me?"

"If you were to be let out right then and there, then that would have ruined a perfectly good chance a decent friendship that I would never get to experience in a life time" Y/n answers, he was quite pissed that their cover was nearly blown.