- The Mongnyangz are so cute. I'm dying. ㅋㅋㅋ

//TN: The Korean onomatopoeia(=sound effect spelled out) for barking is "Mong" and for meowing is "Nyang"

- Answer the phone, guys ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Wow... if it were me, I'd have wet myself

- Isn't there something sticking out from the desk?

The telephone continued to ring.

The two cautiously approached, scanning their surroundings. There didn't seem to be any noticeable dangers.

Yulmu picked up the receiver.

[Yulmu: H-hello?]

Not just holding the receiver, Jihan also leaned in, listening attentively alongside Yulmu.

Bang!

At that moment, the cabinet next to the desk burst open and a ghost in a hospital gown came out.

[Yulmu&Jihan: Uaaah!]

The two were frightened out of their wits. Startled, they both instinctively threw each other in front of the ghost to protect themselves.

[Friendship ♥]

[It's all about living and looking at myself first.]

Funny subtitles were added.

The two people who quickly calmed down.

For a moment, the two members were bickering, asking 'How could you push me' while calling each other hypocrites. Yulmu, soothing his startled heart, promised not to scream for real now. The oath was sealed with a pinky promise.

With newfound resolve, Team 1 moved on to the next course.

[Course 2: Operating Room]

After passing through the emergency room, they found themselves in an operating room bathed in green light. Inside, a mannequin lay on an operating table. Somehow, it seemed like it might move the moment they walked by.

After arguing about who would go first, the two decided to resolve it through a game of rock-paper-scissors. Yulmu emerged victorious after a fierce battle.

Thus, Jihan took the lead in the second course.

[Jihan: I-I'm sorry. I'm just going through.]

With a polite greeting, he took a step forward, his gaze fixated on the surgical table in the center of the room.

An insistent stare, trying to figure out if that thing lying there was a mannequin or a person. However, the eerie atmosphere and the lifelike quality of the figure left them uncertain...

[Yulmu: That's a person. Looks like a real person. Ex-excuse me, do you happen to know where the bouquet- aaaah!]

[Jihan: Aagh! Hey!]

Clatter! Clatter!

The sudden movement of the surgical table led both of them to flop down on the floor. Jihan closed his eyes tightly as a throbbing headache hit him, while Yulmu clutched his pounding heart, barely breathing.